Air Canada announces New Livery more info to come

Actually, AF flies the A380 to YUL and EK flies the A380 to YYZ three times a week. BA flies the A380 to YVR during the summer season as well.

2 Likes

Thought I saw somewhere that the CS300s were replacing the E190s and A319s, while the MAXs were replacing the A320s.

1 Like

Still, it’s not as cost efficient as flying a 787 or 777. I am not saying no one flies them their, I am saying no Canadian carrier uses them because they would have to fly their and be based their in the daily.

Plus there isn’t any route where such a large aircraft would be useful.

Also true. The only one perhaps that could be useful if Toronto-London , or maybe Toronto to Dubai. That’s currently operated by a ACA 789.

1 Like

It’s an A321. There was a decoy wrapped A321 in YVR.

@tacobell1015 @the777fan YVR and YUL both get an A321, while YYZ gets a 787-8. Poor YYC LOL. C-GJWO is at YUL, C-GJWI is at YVR, and C-GHPQ is at YYZ.

1 Like

One of the A321’s went to YVR, and it’s there right now. Wearing the new livery. The only problem, is that it’s wrapped in a decoy Star Alliance livery. Photo credits to @sammillar94 on Instagram.

5 Likes

Actually the CS300 will be replacing the ERJ-190 and a319

The normal star Alliance liveries don’t have a black bottom or black engines. could this be a sneak peak?

1 Like

Or… Maybe a new Star Alliance livery?

doubt it. Why would Air Canada out of all star alliance airlines introduce a new star Alliance livery

1 Like

Very well could be. I don’t have any further information as I live in YYC. However I might be doing a phone call with Sam (who took that photo) later this evening. I’ll let you all know how that goes. I’m very excited for tomorrow

1 Like

Same here, flying for the first time in a while and the new livery. I think they could be going back to their old livery and changing that up a bit

I hope they don’t go back to the black tail. I have always hated that livery, with a passion. I was hoping for something along the lines of Canadian Airlines Proud Wings, but with a modern twist.

These aren’t Air Canada published, but it’s likely to be along the lines of one of these

2 Likes

Here is a better image

3 Likes

As you can see, the star alliance logo is a different tone then what you can see towards the bottom of the tail, also the engine are black and so is the bottom. You can see small bits of text towards the front and the cockpit has a weird black lining. Thats all I think about it now. It will be interesting to see tomorrow

1 Like

It’d better not be white with a black tail.

1 Like

Aka the old livery. Like early 2000s livery. I hate it.