Air Canada - A320 | Old Livery

Air Canada - A320-200

Photo Credit: crosswind_aviation_photography

About Air Canada:

Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 207 destinations worldwide.

Air Canada has 4 main hubs across Canada, that being the following:

• Calgary International Airport
  • Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
  • Toronto Pearson International Airport
  • Vancouver International Airport

And Air Canada’s focus cities:

• Halifax Stanfield International Airport
  • Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport

My Opinion:

Air Canada is by far my most beloved Airline in the world! In fact; The A320 was the Very First Aircraft I flew on back in the early 2000’s. (Ish)

I think having this livery in the game would be AMAZING and would be fun to fly into different cities across Canada in Infinite Flight! :)

Make sure to press that vote button if YOU would like to see this livery too! :D

Recourses

Air Canada: Wikipedia

Thanks to @Balloonchaser for some formatting ideas ;) You’re the best buddy!

YES YES YES, this would go great with the
Aer Lingus and Allegiant liveries soon to come on the A320. This would up so many realistic routes in/out of Canada

1 Like

New Photo has been added thanks to my good friend over on Instagram!

1 Like

I really want this livery!! It is so underrated. The amount of detail on the tail is so amazing. I got to fly on their A320, so it has a special place in my heart! I hope people vote for it.

1 Like

It is so sad that this is now, the old livery. I loved this livery so much, but I also love the new livery. :)

1 Like

Old Livery? Nope, not down for it. Infinite Flight will then lose interest for the new one.

1 Like

Or they can just add both…

2 Likes

Bumping this. Unfortunately I’m out of votes.

2 Likes

CR3W has the best ideas and I love Air Canada, we need this lovely livery 😉

2 Likes

Most A320s still have this livery actually. We really need it in IF. I’m in ACVA and I have to use A319 or 321 for the A320 routes.

3 Likes

Bumpity bumpity bump. I really hope we see this in IF before they are retired

3 Likes

I would want this. Flying the A319 was kind of not normal for me. But sadly soon, if the 737 gets released back into the air and the CS300 appears. The ACA A320 will start to retire :(

1 Like

devs please for 19.4 🥺

3 Likes

PLEASEEE. We need this (the "toothpaste livery), the 1990’s livery and the current livery for Air Canada A320s in IF.

3 Likes

I’m gonna bump this. We need this! The A320 is a HUGE backbone for the Air Canada short/medium haul flights thoughout the US and Canada. This would be a huge expansion to the AC fleet in IF.

4 Likes

Come on guys! Don’t we want to see this in 20.1?

2 Likes

Mr.Toothpaste looks amazing love seeing it and flying it 😎
Have no votes. Heartbroken☹

4 Likes

I’d like to see the livery in IF

4 Likes

We need this livery to be able to do many Air Canada short-hauls across the United States and Canada.

2 Likes

an incredibly beautiful livery of a large traditional airline!
would be happy to have her in the game.
but have no vote left!