Air Canada A320-200
Credit; Airways Magazine
About Air Canada:
Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 207 destinations worldwide.
Air Canada has 4 main hubs across Canada, that being the following:
- Calgary International Airport
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
And Air Canada’s focus cities:
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport
Air Canada painted this A320 in the new colours back in February, 2018… AND I LOVE IT <3
It’s sad to know that these Aircraft will soon be retired from AC’s fleet, but I’m still happy to see some get painted until then.
It’s like the A321 in IF, but I just for some reason like it more on the A320. This would also be a great addition to Infinite Flight! :D