Air Canada A220-300

Air Canada A220-300

Photo Credit

About Air Canada

Air Canada is the fla carrier and the largest airline in Canada by it’s fleet size and passengers. Air Canada is headquartered in Montreal Quebec. The airline was founded in 1937 by the Canadian Parliament. Air Canada provides scheduled and charter air transport and cargo to 222 destinations around the world. The airline is apart of the global group called Star Alliance. Air Canada’s main hubs are at Toronto-Pearson Airport (YYZ), Montreal-Trudeau Airport (YUL), Calgary Airport (YYC), and Vancouver Airport (YVR). The airline also has a regional service called Air Canada Express.

Why Do We Need This?

I think the reason I want this is because with the A220 that’s in the voting poll for the next update. I also think the this livery has a unique design starting with the maple leaf and it’s body and tail. To it’s bandit mask near the cockpit windows. It would be very nice to fly with this livery and aircraft across the natural Canadian land.

I really hope you enjoyed looking at this feature request! And, I hope you can spare a vote for this elegant livery!

We need this amazing airline livery in the game!

Voted!

6 Likes

Ah yes the Air Canada A220, was waiting for this! C’mon Canadians I know your out there! (Or honorary Canadians)

13 Likes

Voted. Easy choice for me.

Although if the A220 comes I’m sure this will come anyways by default since they’re one of the larger operators and people would riot if it wasn’t in. Oh wait, ANA

13 Likes

Voted! If we get the A220, we need this to come with it.

5 Likes

Thank you all for voting!

4 Likes

If the A220 rework does come, this is literally like the generic livery. It will come out automatically and forcefully.

5 Likes

Oh well, just got the news Air Canada has canceled their orders for this bird. :(

4 Likes

Not all though, only 12 were cancelled.

They’ve still got 20+ more on order on top of the 11 that’s already in their fleet.

4 Likes

Let’s get some more votes in for this request!

5 Likes

If A220 will win, i hope. I vote for this livery!

4 Likes

I love this livery!

I am pretty sure it will make it into the Sim if the A220 will be selected :)
Currently out of votes… but it sure would have mine!

GOA220

4 Likes

Voted. This bird is a MUST

5 Likes

I’ll clear a vote for this!

4 Likes

I just voted for it as well , @AGSilver_04 ! 🇨🇦

4 Likes

It’s so pretty.

5 Likes

Ok I might be an A330 fan but that livery is good! Especially on the A220! I’ll vote for it!

7 Likes

We definitely need this livery! :)

3 Likes

Would love to see this livery if this aircraft was to come to the game.

Got my vote!

6 Likes

I need this to fly my signature Ceddian route. I vote yes.

3 Likes