Air Canada A220-300 Edit!

Another edit do I hear you shouting?
Well, fear no more as I have returned to the IFC with once again, another banger (hopefully you like it too).
This shot was taken as I was approaching Halifax actually in the golden hours of the eastern sunset, about 150-200ft AGL!

Not much has actually been done to this photo apart from some clouds added and the showcase: check those wing shadows on the fuselage!
let me know how this edit went, and if you’d like more crazy edits, or subtle ones like this!

Have a grand day everyone!

29 Likes

Love it it looks so realistic

1 Like

Beautiful shot !

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Truly appreciate the feedback!

Love it!
But what’s that white rectangle at the top?? o_O

1 Like

I legitimately can’t tell, this is a real shot that you took, right? Incredible!

3 Likes

Oop my bad, i was logged into QVG 😅 no no, this is all IF, just some enhanced shadows!

Haha sorry about replying as QVG! It’s actually a border as i needed it to fit the Instagram 1:1 format as i has split the image into 3 parts! You can check it out if you’d like here - Balazs Kocsis | OE-2226 on Instagram: "Enhancing them shadows like: ~ ~ ~ Hey! Thanks for checking this out! ❤ ~ ~ ~ No repost without prior permission ⛔ ~ ~ Aircraft: @airbus A220-300 Airline: @aircanada Registration: C-GNAM Simulator: @infiniteflight ~ ~ ~ Partners: ✅ @infinite_flight_spotter_au ✅ @if.aviator_bravo_ ✅ @infiniteflight_dr ✅ @fs.ojai ✅ @fs.ollie ✅ @alpha._kilo_.aviation ✅ @flying_infinitely ✅ @avi_asian ✅ @galaxyqueenrosa ✅ @pilot_aj01 ✅ @if_wallpapers ~ ~ ~ Tags: #infiniteflight #infiniteflightlive #infiniteflightsimulator #infiniteflightpro #infiniteflightglobal #infiniteflightshots #infiniteflightusa #aircanada #a220 #aviation #ifavö #kb_av"

1 Like

Wow! Incredible! Are the clouds in the back added, or is it all still part of the game?

1 Like

Aah okay explains a lot. Ty!

1 Like

I thought it was real!

1 Like

Ok dude, Your going too far. I haven’t even finshed the 777 NZ you taught me😂

Amazing Job. I’ll come over to you when ever Im done.

1 Like

Wow a beauty 😍😍

1 Like

Absolutely stunning 😍😍😍

1 Like

Looks legit, love it!

1 Like

Awesome!! Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you so much!! 🥰

1 Like

Sure is, I adore the A220-300!

Haha lets get to it then!