Air Canada 787-8 Dreamliner

Air Canada 787-8

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZxLscsIuk

About Air Canada

Air Canada is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 207 destinations worldwide. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance.[8] Air Canada’s corporate headquarters are in Montreal, Quebec, while its largest hub is at Toronto Pearson International Airport.[9] The airline’s regional service is Air Canada Express.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Canada

About The 787

The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is an American long-haul, mid-size wide-body, twin-engine jet airliner made by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. Its variants seat 242 to 335 passengers in typical three-class seating configurations. It is the first airliner with an airframe constructed primarily of composite materials. The 787 was designed to be 20% more fuel-efficient than the Boeing 767, which it was intended to replace. The 787 Dreamliner’s distinguishing features include mostly electrical flight systems, raked wingtips, and noise-reducing chevrons on its engine nacelles.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_787_Dreamliner

Why Should We Have This?

Well, for starters, most people know that Air Canada Virtual turned their big 01 this year, and I couldn’t be happier to be apart of it! As a gift to our Pilots, I would love to get them flying more long haul flights using the new 2017 livery. It is coming near the second year of having the “Raccoon livery” reviled to the public, and we’ve only seen 2 new liveries so far in the game. Our Northern Country needs more of this livery flying in more than just Canada and the US + some of North America. Going to London for example would be great! Having our European friends see our new livery would be awesome!

If you would love to see this livery in v19.1 (or whatever it’ll be called) then vote to show Infinite Flight our support behind this livery for Air Canada Virtual!

You got my vote without even reading it!

2 Likes

I hated the livery when it was first announced. Now it’s one of my favorites if not my favorite on the Dreamliner. Got my vote ✅

15 Likes

Voted. Can’t get enough Air Canada!

2 Likes

I saw a pic of it in IF once when Global was about to release but it never came

1 Like

Yes!

❤️❤️❤️🙃

3 Likes

The new livery of Air Canada is so cool. l am sorry for running out of my votes.
By the way,it should be 787-8 instead of 787-800.

1 Like

Easily voted for this

1 Like

Absolutely need this beautiful bird you surely got my vote on this one !

1 Like

Gotta admit that the livery does look sleek on the 787-8, but I still can’t decide if the old or new one is my favorite. But I do agree that this livery should be added to the sim :)

1 Like

Got my vote. I like the idea of having both liveries on both dreamliners that they operate!

1 Like

To Be Honest I kind of hate this livery, I just prefer the older ‘cold blue’ look on the 787. But it is indeed a great idea having this in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Small thing, the top of the post says Air Canada 787-800, should be 787-8 like the title. Sorry, just an avgeek. Working around votes to get this one voted for. Lovely!

1 Like

Obviously being a member of ACVA I’d love to see this happen, I just hope they add the new livery to the 787-9 as well.

1 Like

Got my vote for the raccoon livery!!

1 Like

Recently, Jason has began to tease us a bit with new liveries coming in v19.1. Obviously this came as a surprise to all of us as they initially said that there would be no way new Aircraft, reworks, liveries or more would come…

Thought I’d give this a bump as AC hasn’t seen a new 2017 livery since the CRJ

1 Like

I don’t think it will come, most likely liveries only to the 77W and A330 but I still hope :)