Air Berlin Boeing 737-800

How about adding this livery to the 738 family?
And yes. The 738 is over a bridge. Playground maybe?

30 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

I don’t know, I only know this has to be Leipzig-Halle Airport. One runway is on the other side of the motorway there, nothing special. Same with Frankfurt (EDDF). To get to the new runway they have to cross a motorway.

2 Likes

Runways:
Leipzig/Halle Airport features two runways. The terminal access is south of the railway while the runway 08L/26R parallels the driveway north of the railway, requiring aircraft to taxi on a bridge over the tracks and roads.
Well, it should be a nice experience for the drivers below. Having a 50+ ton aircraft over your head.

1 Like

Back on topic: Not a 737 fan, but a cool livery definitely. Not sure if the devs will add a few new liveries to older planes.

1 Like

I hope they add more liveries. I mean, they could always remake the old aircrafts to A320 standards and add more in the process.

The 787 rework has been confirmed a while ago and will be overhauled next.

Hopefully. The narrow-bodies need some love

Thear is a tunnel made under a taxiway and a runway at eham

Leipzig/Halle Airport.

1 Like

So amazing

Would love to see this!

I think what makes the picture for me is all those people in cars looking at the plane going like “Wow, that’s a pretty big plane”. I’m in. 😉

I don’t like the B737-700 but the -800 would be awesome!

Sorry for the bump but I’d like to see this added with other 737-800 liveries :)

1 Like