Air Belgium Virtual | Simply Fly Away | Official Thread

February 2022 - Air Belgium Virtual - Statistics Report

POTM - Pilot Of The Month

The Pilot Of The Month of this month is @BorderAviation, congratulations to him.

We are more than happy to see that our VA continue to grow every month, we have many new things in the work so keep an eye on our thread and discord! Again, congrats @BorderAviation you did an amazing job this month for us.

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

3 Likes

Really proud of this title, the atmosphere in this VA is great. There are all ages, all nationalities, IFATC members, experts, beginners…etc. Our events, our career mode, our fleet make every flight a great pleasure, full of fun and professionalism. Thank you all!

2 Likes

You can be proud, you deserve it !

2 Likes

I recently became a staff here and I’m extremely amazed by the work provided by @Baba but @BorderAviation you should take a break 🤣, congratulations it’s deserved!

2 Likes

We are proud to have you here !

2 Likes

Hello IFC, today is a sad day for our VA as we are announcing the leave of one of our staff member. We had an hard month since we lost 2 of our staffs, @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX & @Hamid_RB, here is a statement for both of them.

The entire Air Belgium Virtual team warmly thanks Hamid & KOREAN_FOX for their invaluable help in our VA. You have been most helpful and we wanted to thank you for that.

It’s hard to say goodbye to people who helped us so much, but it’s necessary, if you decided to leave the adventure it’s because you felt the need.

The Air Belgium Virtual team wishes you the best for the future!

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We are not in any way affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Air Belgium or Infinite Flight.

5 Likes

I would like to personnaly thank you guys for the amazing works, you really helped us a lot!

See you soon and blue skies!

3 Likes

Hello IFC, we have today a second announcement, yeah we did some change haha.

We are delighted to announce that we have simplified our staff team and that we have therefore made two new promotions within it.

We decided to merge the positions of Public Relations Manager with the Program Manager, due to the fact that it is two role occupies a function, in our staff team, similar we do not see the interest to have two new staffs for this.

We decided to merge the positions of Recruitment Manager with the Career Mode manager, due to the fact that it is two roles occupies a function, in our staff team, similar we do not see the interest to have two new staffs for this.

So please now, congratulate @Saam for his promotion as our new Public Relation Manager! And also, @Stan7 for his promotion as our new Recruitment Manager!

This decision was made by the Board of Directors with the permission of the two persons concerned, Sam & CaptainNast.

We are very pleased to see these people taking their positions with immediate effect.

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We are not in any way affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Air Belgium or Infinite Flight.

4 Likes

great thread just joined this amazing VA can’t wait

2 Likes

Thanks man welcome on board !

AviationZy
Deputy President
Air Belgium Virtual

1 Like

Welcome on board Delta, a pleasure to welcome motivated players!

2 Likes

This is a beautiful thread. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks soo much! 😍

AviationZy
Deputy President

1 Like

Happy easter week end!

3 Likes

Hello to all of you, IFC folks, we have a sad news to announce today. Please read carefully in order to understand.

We are heartbroken to announce today that VA, Air Belgium Virtual, will be closing its doors as a result of a number of activity issues. We have try, in the previous month, to keep the VA active and make it successful as we had done before, but it didn’t work. We still wanted to apologize for having to tell you that. We also thank you for all those who were there during the project and who are living it until today.

Well, here we are, the day that every president don’t want to be on but for us, he is definitely there. I, with the board of directors decided to close the VA following some problems, as mentioned above, of inactivity and difficulty in keeping this VA on the road to success. I wanted to thank all of you, all of you who are still here and who were able to make this project a reality and all those who took pleasure in this project. We are very happy to see what we have been able to do with this VA, although today we can no longer do it. Once again, thank you all and I wish you all a happy continuation. Thanks to the people who have contributed as Staff, I can never thank you enough for all the help.

So, we tried to do our best, we gave everything we could, for those who were active and it didn’t necessarily work well. I still wanted to note that in 8 months as president of this VA I learned a lot and that will help me for my future projects whether on infinite flight or in the real life.

It is difficult for us to make that decision, but unfortunately we had no other choice. The official closing will take place on May 15, 2022 at 0000Z .

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual (2021 - 2022)

Credit to @MrAftonn for this picture.

Want to see more pics ?

Credit to @MrAftonn for this picture.

Credit to @Baba for this picture.

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2022 . All Rights Reserved.

11 Likes

Really sad to see you go guys, good luck in the future. ❤️

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone involved in the future!

2 Likes

Sometimes things just won’t work out. Of course it’s sad to see such a good VA terminate its operations. Good luck guys, all the best for upcoming endeavours.

2 Likes

We at airBaltic Virtual are heartbroken to see such an amazing VA shut down. On behalf of the team at airBaltic Virtual, all the best and good luck to everyone at AirBelgium on your future endeavours!

Sincerely,
M1llard
COO
airBaltic Virtual

3 Likes

Thank you @AirBelgiumVA & Team, for you’re service to the IF VA/VO community. Please know that Team @FedExVirtual thanks you for the great partnership that we had. We wish you all well moving forward.

Sincerely,
Jason
CEO
FedEx Express Virtual

2 Likes