Air Belgium Virtual | Simply Fly Away | Official Thread

Really happy to join this great adventure. IRL Air Belgium is a company in full expansion with very relevant axes of development. Our chance is to evolve with our real model, I feel lucky to participate at my level.

Like the real company, Air Belgium virtual is more than just a company in the air sector, it is a state of mind, a family, the sense of Belgian welcome (believe me it’s not a legend, even as a Frenchman I must admit!!!).

Being a member of Air Belgium means standing out, modernity, excellence and Belgian jokes (actually this pint is more an obsession of French neighbors who are jealous!).

Looking forward to meeting you somewhere in the sky. no matter where, simply we’ll fly away!

4 Likes

We are more than happy to have you onboard and as our new Human Resources Manager.

Thanks on being here and looking forward to work with you during this 2022 year.

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

5 Likes

I think it would be an under statement to say this VA is great! It’s amazing! With great leadership and great pilots, this VA I think deserves its rep of best new VA of the year.

PS: Hoping the Air Belgium 747-8F makes its way to the sim!!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Deaking, that means a lot for us! We are more than happy to have you as one of our devoted pilots !

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

2 Likes

We have today something big to announce you all. We have been working on that during the last few days and we are happy to announce that today, we are releasing all of the new changes.

NEW RANKS SYSTEM

Second Officer | 0h - 25h
First Officer | 25h - 100h
Neo Officer | 100h - 150h
Ceo Officer | 150h - 250h
Fleet Officer | 250h - 300h
Captain | 300h - 500h
Commander | 500h - 700h +

→ More Information can be found on Ranks

NEW AWARDS SYSTEM

Economy Award | 500h
Premium Award | 1000h
Business Award | 2000h
Crowned Club Award | Given by the President

→ More Information can be found on Awards

NEW STATUS SYSTEM

CROWN_BRONZE Bronze Crown
20.000 miles needed, 1.15x distance on short haul flights + 1 flight anywhere in the world per week

CROWN_SILVER Silver Crown
60.000 miles needed, 1,25x distance on medium haul flights + 2 flights anywhere in the world per week

CROWN_GOLD Gold Crown
100.000 miles needed, 1,45x distance on short haul flights + 1 flight with a 2x flight time multiplier

CROWN_PLAT Platinum Crown
250.000 miles needed, 1,5x distance on medium haul flights + 2 flights with a 2x flight time multiplier

CROWN_DIA Diamond Crown
500.000 miles needed, 1,75x on long haul flights flights + 4 flights with a 1,5x light time multiplier

→ More Information can be found on Status

And that’s all for the announcements of today. We really hope you will enjoy those new things!

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We are not in any way affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Air Belgium or Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

New Codeshare | AirAsia VA

We are delighted to announce that we have found an agreement for a codeshare with the virtual company @AirAsiaVA. We are delighted to announce that with this new codeshare you will discover 30 new routes that will take you to the heart of Asia.

abbvirtual

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We are not in any way affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Air Belgium or Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to start flying on one of those routes !

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

2 Likes

January 2022 - Air Belgium Virtual - Statistics Report

POTM - Pilot Of The Month

The Pilot Of The Month of this month is @MiglMicheal, congratulations to him.

We are more than happy to see that our VA continue to grow every month, we have many new things in the work so keep an eye on our thread and discord! Again, congrats @MiglMicheal you did an amazing job this month for us.

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

4 Likes

Congrats Micheal for this award, it is well deserved!

2 Likes

Some shots i took from FIMP-EBBR thanks to the codeshare with Air Belgium

4 Likes

We are more than happy to announce that tomorrow we will be doing our first flight with our Boeing 747-8F, we will be using the Boeing Freight livery until we get the livery on the game.

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

3 Likes

One of my favorites routes in the AB network! so glad you enjoyed it too.
Amazing shots, thx for sharing

3 Likes

New Codeshare | Fedex Virtual

We are delighted to announce that we have found an agreement for a codeshare with the virtual company @FedExVirtual. We are delighted to announce that with this new codeshare you will discover 8 new cargo routes that will take you around the world from the US!

abbvirtual

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2022. All Rights Reserved.

6 Likes

Super excited about this! Amazing VA, incredible CEO and Team. Lets have some fun!

6 Likes

Glad to have a codeshare with you guys! Can’t wait to start doing the B748 AB Cargo Routes!!

5 Likes

I am overjoyed to be apart of these two great VAs!

3 Likes

We are excited about this one!

4 Likes

It’s going to be great to see Fedex’s awesome pilots flying on our big boy!
@NathanPreuss event in LSZS???

2 Likes

Good Lord idk if that’s a good idea. Might deplete the Fleet of aircraft. On the other hand it would greatly increase the number of aircraft in the side of the mountain

4 Likes

Thank you everyone, truly appreciated!

Baba
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

3 Likes