Air Belgium Virtual | Simply Fly Away | Official Thread

Welcome into the official 2021 IFC Thread of Air Belgium Virtual

website apply ig yt login

​Air Belgium Virtual was created based on the real Air Belgium principles, here we give you the best experience of flying in an airline, we follow to the letter the different movements of the airline! You can expect to have an experience like you've never had before in a VA. We offer you the opportunity to fly in remote areas of the world where many of you would surely dream of going.

Welcome to you who are reading this on the official thread of Air Belgium Virtual, I am Baptiste Desmet the proud president and founder of this new Belgian Virtual Airline. I had the idea to create this VA as soon as I saw that we were going to have the Airbus A330-900 neo but also because I love the Belgian airline Air Belgium. I wanted to recreate this spirit that we carry from Belgium to the different islands. Thank you to all those who will join and I look forward to having you on board.

Baptiste
President & Founder

IFC Profile Position Joined Date Status
@Baba President & Founder 05/09/2021 Active
Reserved @AviationZyYT Deputy President –/–/– Reserved
@RickG Human Ressources Manager 09/09/2021 Active
@Greaser Public Realtions Manager 19/09/2021 Active
@I_AM_KOREAN_FOX Recruitment Manager 18/09/2021 Active
@Nils_Esser Event Manager 18/09/2021 Active
@Nylzaga Flight Manager 10/09/2021 Active
@Hamid_RB Academy Manager 21/09/2021 Active

Aircraft Manufacturer In the fleet Livery
Airbus A340-600 (-300 IRL) Airbus 4 Not avail - Generic
Picture

Aircraft Manufacturer In the fleet Livery
Airbus A330-900neo Airbus 2 Air Belgium - Airbus A330-900neo
Picture

Ranks

Name Hours Notes Benefit
Second Officer 1h First rank - After CF N/A
First Officer 25h Codeshared Route (Short) N/A
Neo Officer 75h Codeshared Route (Medium) N/A
Ceo Officer 100h Codeshared Route (Long) N/A
Fleet Officer 250h All codeshares routes x2 on 1 event /month

Awards

Name Hours Benefit
Economy Award 500h x2 multiplier on all featured routes
Premium Award 750h x3 multiplier on all events
Business Award 1000h Access to a special lounge in Discord + x1.5 on all flights

Air Belgium Virtual has 4 different destinations in the world, these are the most popular different islands such as Martinique or Mauritius wich are served by our 2 main aircraft.

ABVA-ROUTE

Air Belgium Virtual also plan to be in codeshare with other virtual airlines of the Infinite Flight community, these codeshares will allow you to fly on other aircraft but also discover the world!

We here at Air Belgium Virtual have made the decision to use the most popular crew center on Infinite Fight, VA net. We are happy to be able to give you access to a quality crew center.

We at ABVA use Discord to communicate with our pilots and staff. We also use discord to publish our announcements, featured routes, events and all of stuff like this. It means that you need to be 13 years old or more to be accepted on the VA according to the IFVARB and Discord rules.

Requirements

• Have a legal version of Infinite Flight.
  • Have a pro subscription.
  • Be at least 13 years old.
  • Having an IFC Account in a good standing.
  • Not being on the IFVARB Watchlist or Blacklist
  • Have a discord account & agree to use discord.

Pilot Application

Air Belgium Virtual has like all other VA’s a written entrance exam that allows us to evaluate before your arrival in the VA your skills in aviation whether it is a simple flight or a flight with ATC. This exam is 20 points and you need to have at least 75% to be accepted on the virtual airline.

Academy - Checkflight

When you are admitted in our VA, first of all a big congratulations to you but you still have a last test to pass which is the practical test, you will be put in a situation with our Academy Manager who will make you pass a practical test during a flight with ATC. All this is done on the expert server. This test is set up to see your abilities to make a flight with an ATC staffed airport, to be able to respond to all transmissions without or with as few mistakes as possible.

Staff Application

In case you would like to join our staff team, please click on the different links in the “Meet our staff team” part of this thread to be redirected to the IFVARB website where you can find our different applications.

Air Belgium Virtual give a special thanks to the following people who boosted our server!
@Baba @AviationZyYT @MIGUEL_ORIGEL_SOBERO

© Copyright Air Belgium Virtual - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
We are not in any way affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Air Belgium or Infinite Flight.

27 Likes

Does AB really only have 4 routes IRL? Nice thread btw

2 Likes

Welcome to the VA world! Nice to see another virtual airline!

2 Likes

For now yes but we are currently speaking with some other CEO to have a codeshare and we will also launch our cargo programm with CMA CGM Air Cargo that have ordered B77F and CMA CGM Air Cargo are flying under Air Belgium. We will also realease new mode that will get you other destinations ;)

Thanks a lot mate!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

1 Like

Thanks man, we are so glad to be now apart of this wonderful world.

Thanks a lot!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

2 Likes

Congrats on approval! Can’t wait to join when I can free up some time!

2 Likes

Amazing one Baptiste, well done

3 Likes

Congratulations on your approval! Really nice website, you have done a great job!

Jack
Founder & CEO
Air Europa Virtual

2 Likes

Thank you man, we looking forward to see you flying under our colors, we will be always here to welcome you!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

2 Likes

Thanks a lot my French mate!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

1 Like

Thanks a lot Jack, we are so happy to see that you like our website!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

1 Like

Oh yes, i was waiting for this. Nice thread. If I have the pro. I will try to join you !

2 Likes

Thanks mate, we are happy that you like!

We would love to see you on our airline, we will be always here to welcome you!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

2 Likes

I have seen yall in JFK IRL

2 Likes

Yup, that was in codehsare with LOT, we will normally establish one with LOTVA.

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

2 Likes

Amazing to see this finally happen, pleasure to be in this VA!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot mate, we are happy to have you onboard and also a big thanks for the boost.

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

2 Likes

Amazing thread! We are glad to be your partner!

Gritz
Founder & President
Saudia Virtual

1 Like

And we are glad to be your one to, thank you!

And we are glad to be one of your partner, your routes looks amazing, thanks!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

1 Like

A massive welcome to the Community my friend, Wishing your VA all the best in your growth and success.

Robert
CEO | Virgin Virtual Group

1 Like