Air Belgium Boeing | 757-23A

Might be the longest 757 flight yet

3 Likes

Yes Orly and little flight with this airline to Brussels 🇧🇪

2 Likes

for sure 😂😂 too long

2 Likes

I believe the longest ever 757 flight was Newark to Berlin with United, not sure if it’s still operational but Brussels to Recife, Brazil probably isn’t far off. Not good with geography so I might be wrong.

2 Likes

The longest flight was actually georgetown to london (Dont know if it counts since titan airways operate that route as a charter)

3 Likes

Ah interesting, very interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Here’s another fun fact, OO-ILI landed at Antwerp once after it was chartered, it was, and still is, the largest aircraft to ever land at Antwerp.

Here’s a video of it:

Not my video.

2 Likes

What a nice livery! We really need it. Hope it will be added as we need some retro liveries in Infinite Flight! You’ve got my vote ;)

2 Likes

Thanks for your support mate! I agree, hopefully the team chose this as one of the retro liveries they’re adding.

1 Like

This livery must be added. How are we supposed to enjoy Belgium without an airline of the same country on game ahah ?

4 Likes

I agree, the Brussels Airlines A319 and TNT 777F are nice but not enough.

3 Likes

I hope this livery, i pray all days for Belgium Pilots Player! That retro livery but she have a very good colors !

2 Likes

Even TNT 77F Were no more (they were send to FedEx so don’t worry)

2 Likes

I hope it comes as well, it’ll be a good start to adding more Belgian liveries.

@GameBoy_KIRB I know, TNT was bought by the ASL group I believe, it’s now ASL Airlines Belgium but they got rid of their BAe 146’s and 777’s. They only kept the 737’s and 747’s of the old TNT fleet.

1 Like

Yes but, Brussels Airlines and Air Belgium have a good livery and colors representing Belgium ! Not TNT

1 Like

We need this livery because the Belgium is bit in retired of the scenes of IF …

2 Likes

And Brussels is so as uncommon in the Triangle (EGLL-EHAM-LFPG)

1 Like

Yeah, they represent Belgium very well.

@Baba Yeah, Belgium itself and Belgian airlines get ignored a bit at the moment.

@misterATOMIC It’s basically right in the middle of Heathrow, Paris, Amsterdam and Frankfurt but most people just fly over or past Brussels.

2 Likes

Let’s hope we get this beautiful bird so Brussels and Belgium itself get more attention in the simulator.

1 Like

Roooh why air belgium have 6 votes but Cabo Verde a livery even simpler than the one if no votes too… Both deserve…

1 Like