Hello there and welcome to another feature request!
Today I am requesting a livery from an airline that most people probably have never heard about until now.
As you can probably tell by the title, I am talking about Air Belgium’s 757-200!
Photo credit: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5858349 (and on the picture itself)
- Air Belgium was a leisure airline that commenced operations in May of 1979 and operated up until October 2000 when it was absorbed into Airtours International and later Sobelair which ceased operations in January 2004.
- They had a fairly diverse fleet of 737-200’s, -300’s, -400’s and a single 757-200. They also leased two A320’s and had a 707 at one point that was operated for them by Abelag Airways.
- Their hub was Brussels Airport (BRU/EBBR).
For a little bit more information, here’s the extremely small Wikipedia page:
- The Boeing 757 is a narrow-body medium/long-haul airliner produced from 1981 until 2004 which had it’s first flight in 1982 and first entered into service with Eastern Airlines in 1983.
- The 757-200 had a maximum capacity of 239 passengers with a Maximum TakeOff Weight (MTOW) of up to 255.000lbs or 116.000kg.
For more information, here is the Wikipedia page for the Boeing 757:
Now why would I like this livery in the game? It’s pretty straight forward. Infinite Flight has a very small amount of Belgian airline liveries. Only Brussels Airlines on the A319 and TNT on the 777F. I think this could add some nice diversity to the soon-to-be 757 filled skies and I would love to take this out to scenic destinations out of Brussels. Do you agree?
What do you think of this livery?
If you think I missed anything or if I could add anything more, please do let me know! I’m fairly new to this whole feature request thing so please bear with me.