Air Belgium Airbus A330-900neo

With the A330NEO now confirmed in Infinite Flight and coming in a future update, I’d love to see Air Belgium in the future update: Air Belgium just ordered 2 A330-900 previously intended for Air Berlin and Rwandair but not taken up.
This plane will open new routes from the hearth of Europe to French territories and the Caribbean. Vote it now!

I’m 100% voting for this. If/when the Brussels Airlines A330 livery is confirmed, I’ll transfer my vote from there to this one.

If not, I’ll see if I can free up a vote elsewhere, gorgeous livery and I’m excited for it’s entry into service this year, hopefully I’ll be able to spot it so I can put some photos in the thread.

8 Likes

This is indeed a very beautiful one ❤️. Would love to see this in any future updates. Voted 🔥

3 Likes

That would be awesome! Can’t wait to see your photos of this beauty!

2 Likes

Yes, voted, beautiful livery ^^

3 Likes

Just voted, such a beautiful livery.

2 Likes

Until one of the two gets painted and photos are released, we’ll have to stick with these renders.

Hopefully we’ll be able to see this beauty in real life soon so we can post some actual pictures here.

But the renders do quite a good job at showing the beauty of their livery on this gorgeous aircraft.

You have my vote

2 Likes

A few images of the first aircraft have been teased by Air Belgium themselves.

Credit: Air Belgium

It shouldn’t be long now until we get to see OO-ABG fully painted.

5 Likes

What a beauty 😍 can’t wait to see it in full colors !

1 Like

This is 100% what we need, people have speculated that the unidentified Misha may be testing is an A339 NEO, lets just hope that if this is a reality, the Air Belgium livery is included!

2 Likes

I’ve made a quick little map to show current Air Belgium flights done by their A340s that will possibly be done by one of their A330neo aircraft in the future and the future Brussels - Mauritius route that’ll be done by the A330neo.

Might not be many destinations, but they’re extremely beautiful destinations.

5 Likes

This is beautiful! Voted!

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree with you more.

Much appreciated mate!

1 Like

Great job Tim! Hopefully it won’t take long to fly this beauty to exotic destinations 😍

1 Like

Such a beauty! Hopefully Air Belgium will continue the wetlease for SLM so we can see this baby rumbling from Amsterdam…

2 Likes

Voted :)
This beauty need come to IF!!!

2 Likes

Would be nice for all the Dutch spotters for sure ;) .

@Danilo_Henrique appreciate the support mate!

2 Likes

👀

5 Likes

Exciting stuff! Patiently waiting for the reveal of the real thing.

1 Like