Air Baltic Boeing 757-200

Air Baltic Boeing 757-200

Hey Everyone!

Cue the mass of Boeing 757 feature requests! That'll get forgotten easily I bet, but here goes!

Air Baltic in the past had operated 2 Boeing 757-200 aircraft, having used them on higher demand and medium-haul routes from Riga, its main hub, as the 757 was designed to serve routes of this kind. Air Baltic flew the Boeing 757 to cities such as London, Tashkent, Tel Aviv, and Barcelona, to name a few. Their 757s were equipped with 200 economy seats.

The final Boeing 757 (YL-BDB), was retired in February of 2014, as part of a fleet renewal post renationalization of the airline. CEO Martin Gauss had stated that “they are too big for us.” Along with 757s, other aircraft were retired too.

Nowadays, Air Baltic operates an all A220-300 fleet, achieved after retiring the 737-300/500 and Q400.

I promise, among the shower of the other 757 requests, this one is special! :^)

Credits

YL-BDB’s Operational History:

Delivered to Iberia as EC-HDR in November of 1999

Briefly given to Air Baltic as YL-BDB in late 2008

Transferred to TonléSap Airlines in late 2011 as XU-TSC

Then redelivered to Palau Airways, and BB Airways in Nepal, all in the same year,

Given back to Air Baltic in May of 2013, keeping YL-BDB

Finally, transferred to Royal Flight as VQ-BTN in February of 2014. It is now stored in KGYR.

What do you think?

Hey @Tsumia

I vote for this livery, on the one hand because I love airBaltic, especially for its A220 (taken in December 2018), and on the other hand, it will give one more activity in Riga and the Baltic countries! (which lack activity).
I hope to see this livery! Please !

14 Likes

Definitely a nice livery

13 Likes

EXACTLY!

The Q400 just doesn’t fully cut it in terms of routes it serves!

Agreed of course. Totally not because of my bias.

7 Likes

Looks Awsome 😍

11 Likes

Bump!

Air Baltic is way more than just a Q400. They dont go everywhere, so we’re somewhat limited 🙃

8 Likes

This one looks so amazing! We actually just have one AirBaltic livery for the 3 Baltic countries so it would definitely be a great addition. You got my vote!

9 Likes

Sadly they’re on the A220. I vow to never have it ignored once the A220 is confirmed 😂

Thanks for your support!

9 Likes

Just voted for it bro @misterATOMIC !
Needed one.

7 Likes

Thanks 🥺🥺
We need more votes 😍

9 Likes

I’ve voted !

8 Likes

Paldies! for your votes Thank in latvian @anon36354988 @Baba
As they say in French
“Ça fait plaisir”

🇱🇻

8 Likes

Thank you! Paldies!

7 Likes

Prieka ! i pray all days

5 Likes

Beautiful green tail, i love this livery
support for the Baltic country

Boeing 757-200 at Tenerife South - Reina Sofia
Source
Credit : Manuel EstevezR

9 Likes

THE CHARTERS! THE CHARTERS! Oh those will be magnificent!

6 Likes

Cant see how people are missing the appeal here, this has an incredibly route network to use, with so much prospective fun to be had!

5 Likes

Yes @Tsumia, airBaltic has more than 60 destinations on their networks. If this livery is added, it will be more interesting, for example, than an existing American livery. But well if they have to rely on Infinite Flight it will never arrive. I hope that marketing will not be there to prevent this livery from coming. Here is map of this very good company and its very beautiful countries and also of Riga, of which I have already gone 😊

Source

6 Likes

@Latvia @latvian_spotter @Latvian001 @EstonianAirflight @Estonian_Aviator @LithuanianPilot

4 Likes

I would really like to see this livery in the game because we only have the livery on the DH8C and it’s not really the best aircraft so let’s hope this livery is added because it’s important! And let’s hope IF will do the A220 so we can see this beautiful livery on it as well.

I voted !

5 Likes