Air Austral A220-300

Hello,

Today I am requesting the Air Austral A220. The first flight is supposed to be in February 2021.

Why this livery?
We only have 2 Air Austral liveries in IF. I think it would be a nice livery to add. I also love the design. I love how you see the ocean and palm trees

Beauty!
Out of votes, but I like it

EDIT: Made room for another vote :)

4 Likes

Gimme a sec! Sure vote for me. With this, I will only have A220 votes but one livery vote for the E195 lol

1 Like

Edit: Voted!

1 Like

Definitely voting for this if A220 wins!

1 Like

Hi! I love this livery but maybe you could add your personal opinion on this livery because I find the subject extremely minimalist. But of course I support this livery!

2 Likes

Added it! 🙂

It’s nice airline, and livery, i will vote for this livery soon. Thank for the topic !

1 Like

The tail is simply stunning! I’ll see if i can clear a vote for this.

1 Like

This is so good! Getting a short hauler from the south indian is amazing! I know we have Air Mauritius A350, Air Austral A380, Air Austral 77L and Air Austral 789, but we have no short haulers, and this would be an AMAZING addition!

2 Likes

Saint-Denis Airport La Réunion would be delighted to welcome this magnificent livery to this island to make Mayotte - La Reunion or Mauritius Island - Reunion 🇷🇪

1 Like