Air Austral A220-300

Hello,

Today I am requesting the Air Austral A220. The first flight is supposed to be in February 2021.

Why this livery?
We only have 2 Air Austral liveries in IF. I think it would be a nice livery to add. I also love the design. I love how you see the ocean and palm trees

Beauty!
Out of votes, but I like it

EDIT: Made room for another vote :)

4 Likes

Gimme a sec! Sure vote for me. With this, I will only have A220 votes but one livery vote for the E195 lol

1 Like

Edit: Voted!

1 Like

Definitely voting for this if A220 wins!

1 Like

Hi! I love this livery but maybe you could add your personal opinion on this livery because I find the subject extremely minimalist. But of course I support this livery!

2 Likes

Added it! 🙂

It’s nice airline, and livery, i will vote for this livery soon. Thank for the topic !

1 Like

The tail is simply stunning! I’ll see if i can clear a vote for this.

1 Like

This is so good! Getting a short hauler from the south indian is amazing! I know we have Air Mauritius A350, Air Austral A380, Air Austral 77L and Air Austral 789, but we have no short haulers, and this would be an AMAZING addition!

2 Likes

Saint-Denis Airport La Réunion would be delighted to welcome this magnificent livery to this island to make Mayotte - La Reunion or Mauritius Island - Reunion 🇷🇪

1 Like

The first Air A220 Austral left the Mirabel factories with a magnificent livery

7 Likes

Wow… Thats so cool! I watched basically every Mark Brandon video, because he often reports about new A220s being delivered!

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing! Would you mind if I took the picture and shared it in the A220 thread?

1 Like

Don’t count on IF to add this “special” livery I’m already afraid for airBaltic… and its special liveries.

Why though?

IF doesn’t really add special liveries. They have been removing them more

Yes sure you can 😁

1 Like

Source

With them receiving their first a220 I think it’s a beautiful livery to add.

The question is which livery we want the most? I would prefer the lava as of now. I need to see the third livery first though before I finally decide…

1 Like