Air Astana Boeing 757-200

Air Astana

Air Astana is the National flag carrier of Kazakhstan and it is a 4 star airline and the best airline in Central Asia and India 8 years in a row.
In my opinion this livery must be added in the game as we don’t have a lot of central Asian airlines in the game.

What do you think about this livery?

• Yes, It must be added in IF
  • NO, it’s bad livery

0 voters

this is a very random airline

2 Likes

Random? I would not call a flag carrier random! Yes, maybe it is not the most well known airline, but surely that’s a good thing? Feature request for less common (‘random’) Airlines bring more variety! I do not believe we have any Air Astana liveries in IF, so it would be a great addition!

9 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Seen this at Heathrow before great livery.

4 Likes

One of the most important airlines in Central Asia. It has to be there to explore London.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it at Hong Kong as well.

I hope it does not fail because of the votes

Ghana international doesn’t even have a thread I don’t think. It’s just up to the devs.

1 Like

yeah thats right

Ghana International was a big thing because we don’t have that much liveryes from Africa

I don’t object to having the livery but having 1 aircraft and only operating for 5 years I can’t see how it was a big thing.

Is this aircraft still operating if so yes I wanted to be added since the Airline can be popular

1 Like
5 Likes

Can’t wait to do Flights to Hong Kong and London.

2 Likes

Random ngl cause Air Astana don’t operate that flight lmao

So nice to see a livery that did not get too much attention vote-wise confiremd, this certainly gives hope to other small yet bright feature requests:)

I’ve seen it in London and in Hong Kong so it has previously.

I believe he means Almaty-London and Almaty-Hong Kong 🧐🤷‍♂️

5 Likes

@W_LL is correct

1 Like