Air Asia Meetup @ TNCM

Hey guys. I found a group of people flying A320’s with Air Asia and I just wanted to know if that was an event. I found them at TNCM this morning. Here are some photos.

8 Likes

There is no air Asia meat up that I know of and I am actually replying on a plane in real life going to dubai

7 Likes

Nice catch! I couldn’t find an AirAsia VA on the old VA database (although that list hasn’t been updated in a while). I know AAVA is American Airlines Virtual, not sure what AVA is though… someone else on the community will definitely know

Also, the next time you post in #screenshots-and-videos, don’t forget to hide the aircraft callsigns. You can do this by going to Settings > Live > and checking the Hide Airplane Names box.

3 Likes

Sorry, one second.

1 Like

Okay, done. Thanks for the tip! @racerclc

1 Like

I would assume they are either having a VA event, or a group flight. Looks cool!

1 Like

Yeah, it was like simultaneous landings with the same airline and the same plane.

2 Likes

Hey i asume you coverd names with black… next time you can turn off names in settings found under live.

1 Like

Yeah. I know that. Look at messages above.

1 Like

do u know the display name each of them? bcs i know there is airasia virtual but ilegal

2 Likes

I think they frequent there, I saw these guys when I spawn at TNCM too a couple days back, coincidentally I was using Air Asia as well! :D

…or is it that… they’re all coincidental in livery and place same as I… O___O

1 Like

Air Asia would not have a meetup here as this is not Asia, probs some kids messing about

1 Like

AVA followed by either 001 or so on.

1 Like

Yeah, lol.

Well you don’t need to black them out, but the image looks better if you hide Themis all…

1 Like

They’re stalking you. Run while you still can.

2 Likes

Yep, see messages above.