Air Aruba 757-200 livery

Dear fellow IF’ers!
This is my first post so please don’t eat my alive if I’m doing anything wrong. But after seeing a request livery for an Aruba Airlines A320-200 it inspired me to write my own post.

Air Aruba used to be the national flag carrier of the island of Aruba and commenced operations in 1986 as a result of “independence” received at the time of The Netherlands. At the height of its’ operations it operated 2 to 3 757’s according to airfleets.net but unfortunately ceased operations in 2000 as a results of mismanagement.

Attached I have a few photos courtesy of jetphotos.com

What do you guys think? Does it have a possibility of coming to Infinite Flight? Can I put a poll somewhere? Looking forward to reading your responses. Happy Flying!

2 Likes

Goede avond!

We won’t eat you alive, don’t worry. Welcome to the IFC!

That’s a nice feature request you have there. Unfortunately, one of the few rules we have around here is that you need to be at Trust Level 2 if you want to post a Feature request in the #features category.

Now; what’s a Trust Level? Good question! I’d like to refer you to the topic below. It will answer that question for you; and a lot more!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Have a nice evening!

Marc

7 Likes