Air Arabia A320 (New livery)

I want this livery right now 🥲😭

Please vote. :)

3 Likes

Soon about to be in the next “5 liveries you forgot that existed” though it has been added recently lmao. What a joke.

This AZW A320 would never do this :

Capture d’écran 2021-09-08 à 12.18.21

Having various liveries is expensive, what about adding a worthy colorful one that will actually sell, at least ?!

Not to mention that they fly to some of current/future 3D airports such as BOM/DME/JED/CDG//
VENICE / ISTANBUL

AZW only flies a little number of countries in Africa, if Africa diversity was the aim of adding this airline, it ain’t solved ; Air Arabia offers way more diversity in Africa + other continents.

4 Likes

You’ve my vote mate!

1 Like

Air Arabia A320 seen in Khartoum, Sudan. Absolutely love the airline’s African route network!

Credit to image

2 Likes

That’s a very good airline

2 Likes

Really nice indeed 👌

2 Likes

Idk that Air Arabic Maroc has a lot of destinations

Dm me pls @LKA

1 Like

Beautiful livery deserving of a bump

2 Likes

@LKA @AviationZyYT and @Alex_Kraz this is a picture by me at CMN, Casablanca airport. It is why we need to vote for this aircraft. It look amazing

4 Likes

Glad to see this livery getting the recognition it deservers!

3 Likes

Wow! I love this livery! I need to free up a vote for it!

3 Likes

I voted 🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️

3 Likes

Voted! I remember when it only had 8 votes

Air Arabia is very needed (because it will opens a large route-connect into Africa, Europe and Asia.
This is what diversity is (contrary to Air Zimbabwe).

1 Like

So close to 50 votes! Lets get it there, everyone.

4 Likes

This picture taken by me at Nairobi(Kenya)

3 Likes

Voted ! it looks cleeann and really neat for some reason

4 Likes

Wow this request has come a long way. 45 Votes, got 5 to reach 50. One of the dominating LCC’s of the region.

6 Likes

VoteD!!! I would have it to do my flights from Sharjah to Kabul in the a320!!! It would be such a nice addition to the game!!!

2 Likes

SURE i am going to check those later!

2 Likes

50 votes lets go!!

3 Likes