Air Algérie 737-800

(Photo Credit: Aeronantes Spotters)

This is a livery request for Air Algérie to be added in the upcoming 737 rework, specifically the -800. Air Algérie operates 25 of these aircraft to destinations throughout North Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The only other African-liveried 737NG in the sim is from Royal Air Maroc. This airline, which started operating in 1947, deserves to be represented in Infinite Flight.

Air Algérie is the national airline of Algeria, and operates scheduled service with a modern fleet to 69 destinations in 28 countries. Its hub, Houari Boumediene Airport, is in Algiers, the nation’s capital. As of 2013, Air Algérie was 100% owned by the government of Algeria. The carrier is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements to meet SkyTeam membership application requirements.

Hello you had passed me I leave the rest to you🙂🙂🙂

But I have more votes (but I would vote when my topic is closed by a mod)

4 Likes

I did a search before posting, but nothing came up. Maybe it’s because of the difference in spellings of the airline name.

3 Likes

Yes, but the way the Algerian language works.

That I marked it like that.

3 Likes

Even if there was a slight spelling mistake, he did post it before you, so it is a duplicate. Sorry for the inconvenience

4 Likes

However this one has a better description in my opinion rather than the old one.

3 Likes

Yes, I do, which is why I want mine to be closed by a moderator.🙂🙂🙂

3 Likes

Just flag it,or should I flag it for you?

3 Likes

Please you can report mine of course 🙂🙂🙂

3 Likes

The fourth largest airline in Africa needs your support! Let’s get Air Algérie in the skies!

3 Likes

I want this!!!

4 Likes

Air Algerie is needed for the 737-800, because I think Infinite flight is lacking of Africans airlines.
Great posts too, but I didn’t have a free vote for this.🙂

3 Likes

We need this livery ! such an awesome airline

4 Likes

The only thing I don’t understand is why this livery wasn’t add with the 737 rework.😞

2 Likes

Bump! With the FNF at Algiers, it would be nice to have this livery!

Edit: Since the new United livery is confirmed on the 738, can we get this nice livery added in 20.1?

2 Likes

I would like to see this livery in IF because I love the Air algerie livery. And it looks adorable!

4 Likes

Bumping this for the Algerian community

2 Likes

Hello
please add this livery to Infinite Flight

4 Likes

We need this livery

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s truly needed

3 Likes