Aim-9

Stupid, some of us use the military aircraft and I think a way to at least show that someone is being fired at via text or something. Don’t let it screw with the one being shot at unless it’s a preproven death lobby. It would put a new aspect on protecting air force 1. Wouldn’t even need the animation just the sending warning and a hit or miss. Idk I just think you need to look at the military stand point of things. I love this app I don’t criticize I just think that would be bad ass. I’m in the training lobby usually hitting up the f22 so yeah hmu

Hello!

Welcome to he community, you are currently TL0, which means you can’t post in feature requests. Comment, like and view the community to get too TL2, which in memeber.

If you have an enquireries, feel free to ask any Regular or Mod.

Josh

3 Likes

Please refrain from using this kind of language

Nobody here is stupid. You aren’t at a high enough level to make a feature request. @schyllberg please give him the new user details then close this thread.

8 Likes

No need to be mean about it, he is new to the forum and doesn’t know the rules.

4 Likes

Changed it. What do you think?

Beginners Guide to IFC

Hello and Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community! Read through the information below!

Here at IFC, we have trust levels. Once you achieve a trust level, then you will have more Topics to post in. Keep liking, reading, and contributing more to the community and you’ll be there before you know it! Take a look at the link below :)

Also, in the next link below, there is a ton of information for you to read to get yourself better acquainted with the forum. Like always, if you have a question, the moderators are happy to help (They are the people with the Shield next to their name)

Once again Welcome to IFC and We hope you like it here! :)

If I understand what your trying to say, it’s a feature request, correct? You can start posting in #features once you are TL2. Keep Contributing more to the community (as Said Above) and you’ll be there in no time!

9 Likes

Now that’s what I was waiting for. Thanks! @Brandon_K