AI Airplanes

Hello everyone.
I have always been so disappointed when I flew into or out of an airport and there is no other plane there. It makes the game feel empty and lonely sometimes. I think that it would be great to have computer programmed planes that taxi around the airport and maybe even take off or land.
I know this is probably going to be too difficult because of all the programming but it would make infinite flight so much more fun.

2 Likes

Good idea, but this would go in the #features category

Great request! But to post in the #features category, you must be TL2. Keep liking, posting, and being active, and you’ll be there in no time!

2 Likes

I think that this would work and would make airports as busy when FNF occurs. e.g.

FNF at LEMD has 31 planes on the ground, if you were to also have AI planes, it would be very heavy on the CPU and end up relying on high end devices. This would be challenging as Infinite Flight want to have a high range of device compatibility. Maybe on certain, busy airports, there is a button you can press like a NOTAM which stops AI planes from spawning in. However, if an airport is to have only 2 aircrafts on ground, the NOTAM wouldn’t be needed.

Just an idea

2 Likes

Yes totally i love to fly to Cancun and all thought Mexico and there aren’t that many planes so this would be great

A static aircraft is different than a moving one.

1 Like

How do I know if I’m TL2?

Go to your account past you bio, and you should see it under trust level!
Here’s a pic:

1 Like