Aghhhh It's Freezing! - Bristol Spotting 22/10/21

Spotting @ EGGD 22/10/21, RWY 27

Told you I’d be back to my boring usual orange. It’s cold, it’s cloudy, the lighting is awful, and I only got back from Manchester yesterday. Why did I come here? The 787 is once again cancelled, the KLM is running late… ugh

plen.

Anyway, you only want one thing, and it’s disgusting. Here you go:

Having a camera with a rotating screen and LiveView means I can now get some arrival shots without having to lose a fight to the fence. Starting off the afternoon is G-UZHT, an easyJet Airbus A320-251Neo having flown in from Paris. Oui Oui!

Up next is LX-TWO, a Learjet 45XR Air Ambulance from Luxembourg AA, flying to Malaga, a day late in fact. Cute lil plen

Dirty? More like clean. Get it, it’s G-DRTY? Ugh. A Jet2 registered Boeing 737-8AS departing late to Palma de Mallorca. Late is a bit of a theme today…

MAX MAX MAX SUPER MAX SUPER SUPER MAX. Sorry, just finished watching COTA F1, what a spectacular race. This max is a Boeing 737 Max 8, operated by TUI Airways having flown in from Tenerife, and remaining at the airport for the rest of the day.

Next up is another nice shiny Neo, specifically G-UZLA, an Airbus A320-251Neo of easyJet on its way to the Isle of Man. Such a short takeoff roll, how I love the Neo.

Next is the daily Loganair service to Darlington. This one is G-SAJT, an Embraer ERJ-135ER bearing Clan Inglis. Such an intricate tail design.

Look out for the looooooooooong boi, this one being G-UZMI, an easyJet owned Airbus A321-251NX Neo, heading off to Malaga, still having a shorter takeoff roll than the 737s. What a machine.

Perhaps my favourite shot of the day, the contrast between the clouds and aircraft here are just mmmMMMM. Particularly G-EZDI, an easyJet Airbus A319-111 heading off to Paris. CFM A319s still my favourite. What a noise.

Yep, more orange. That’s essentially all it was today. Though in this case, it’s another thicc lad. Another Airbus A321-251NX Neo owned by easyJet, this time coming in late after a flight from Tenerife. And what do you know, a nice birb too.

Nantes? More like… uhh… Belfast. That was terrible, even for me. Anyways, bearing the special Nantes livery, this is G-EZUC, a (if you hadn’t already guessed) easyJet Airbus A320-214 on its way to Belfast. The last shot of the day, the lighting after this got substantially worse, and my hands had begun to freeze.

We have a birb! Photobombing the 2nd to last image anyway. Go play Where’s Wally with a crow.

Gear Used

Canon EOS 90D
Canon 55-250mm IS STM 1:4-5.6
Canon 18-55mm IS II 1:3-5.6 (Kit Lens)
Can of boomer juice
A bike and my ever depleting will to live
Unprecedented quantities of water
Oxygen
A nice steak slice. Ginsters this time, from the local Asda. Quality.

Previous Topics

New Camera, New City, Sus Amogus? - Manchester Spotting 20/10/21
Sun, Cloud, Sun, Cloud, Ooooh Some Planes! - Bristol Spotting 23/09/21
Planes, Sun, Birds and a Steak Slice - Bristol Spotting 20/07/21
Brilliant Bristol - Spotting 04/06/21
Cotswold Airport - Where aircraft go to die - 26/12/20
Bristol Spotting | July 20th, 2019

As always, no copyright but please just ask if you want to use my images. I won’t bite, promise. Just don’t take liberties :)

Uhh…

kekw

Bottom text
44 Likes

Amazing photos!

1 Like

Amazing photos!

1 Like

Amazing photos!

1 Like

!sotohp gnizamA

1 Like

WOW I’m not alone here! “For the first time in US soil, MAX VERSTAPPEN WINS the US Grand Prix!” (sorry for offtopic lol)

1 Like

Great pictures of the fire engines, Cheeto.

1 Like

Amazing

Amazing

Amazing

1 Like

You have to admit, thats a really good joke.

2 Likes

Off to a spectacular destination I see. 🇮🇲

1 Like

@Kamryn take note, the background is not blurry in his photos.

1 Like

Tell me otherwise.

1 Like

It’s a cool thing called panning and works mainly at Golden Hour; I think people do it to find gold in rivers and lakes back in the mid and early 1800’s in America. 😀

3 Likes

You saying it’s cool is automatically not cool.

4 Likes

Ah the NEO! Such a beautifull bird! Thanks for sharing this photos they are amazing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.