Afternoon Arrivals at KEWR | 03/21/2020

Dulles has entered the chat

1 Like

@Z-Tube isn’t available at the moment. He has taken a brief break due to a comment that may spark controversy. Thank you for your patience.

Forgot that United has confirmed they consider Dulles as an official hub

1 Like

… and this is where @SB110 comes in :)

Likes post

2 Likes

Newark wasn’t even a legacy united hub while Dulles was…wow

@anon57683537 not exactly. Newark was given to United when they merged with Continental, however it was always a point of interest. Use this article and scroll down to destinations to find out more about their hubs as well as the comparison between Newark and Dulles. Hint: Dulles is the secondary hub to Newark

I don’t get it😂

1 Like

Exactly my point. United got EWR from CO, and they already had IAD before the merger, hence the “lUA”

I understand that in terms of it being an original hub, however EWR is definitely valued more than IAD

Not my point. I was just saying IAD was Legacy United, I didn’t talk about size or importance.

1 Like

Got it. In that case, yes you are correct. IAD was original to Untied while EWR was post merger

1 Like

Amazing shots!!! I love KEWR

1 Like

I really hate revers gear tilt personally.

Lovely pictures :)

1 Like

That’s respectable :)

Oh, and thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

I don’t mind it. It’s pretty interesting to be honest

1 Like

Was scrolling through the #real-world-aviation:spotting category and stumbled across these photos. They are absolutely stunning! I have to say, I think the first photo is the best! Having the NYC Skyline in the back is just gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Love those shots ;)

1 Like

Just saw this from the GAC! Love the photos, love UA!

1 Like

Can I get the location?

1000 Ikea Dr, Elizabeth, NJ 07201

Be sure to check this out too!

1 Like