After restoring purchases 1 aircraft wants me to buy it again...

I have just taken on some great info to delete the app to stop game crashing etc and download the aircraft files that I want to keep. Now, I’ve bought all 777 Variations however, the 777F is asking me to buy it again… What do I do?

Please provide the device model and operating system so that the team will be able to look into more detail of your support request.

iPad 2, latest iOS update.

Simply press the restore purchases button in the aircraft section of the simulator :)

Read… I have. I got all my aircraft back except for the 777F

1 Like

Read… Simply press the restore purchases button.

1 Like

Please read up on this post linked below. It will show you how to properly make a support request so we can help you with your issue more.

It sounds like you’ve already tried restoring purchases. I’d personally try uninstalling and reinstalling the app once again.

2 Likes

Once again… Oh crums alright.

1 Like

Not working. I need help from FDS lol!

1 Like

Maybe reach out to David , he hasn’t responded to my #support PM yet so he might have some backlog or is just plain ignoring me. :)

2 Likes

Alrighty. I’ll try and go for a ganraj.

2 Likes

You cannot be charged twice for the same item as long as you use the exact same store and account ID. You can only be charged if the store account ID is different, or you were refunded.
This may not apply to modified devices.

2 Likes

according to the title of this topic, you can just tell the aircraft “no”.

2 Likes

I haven’t modified my device, it’s a waste of time doing Jailbreaks etc. It’s the same ID. Bought the 777F, no refunds no nothing. Do I just buy it again, due to the reason I’m displeased…

You should probabley dm support or email them about this, as then you can show them receipts etc.

Check your Apple ID to make sure it is the same one.

It is the same ID! It’s A Positive!

1 Like

This is getting confusing. Closing this since its already a User Voice support ticket with resolution provided.