After global flight

FYI this is NOT a feature request! I am just asking for community members’ opinions. Because global flight is the “ultimate goal”, what do you think the devs will work on after it is completed and released? I know they won’t just sit back and relax. I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I would love to hear your thoughts!

14 Likes

Maybe more features like de-ice, engine shutdown and ignition etc. That’s purely my guess, could come earlier or later.

21 Likes

Realistic terrain tile. e.g. desert in Dubai, snow cap in Himalayas, rainforest in Brazil, farmland in Midwest US, etc.

22 Likes

I just got so perplexed, because there are so many possible things…

3 Likes

I don’t know maybe 3D building

12 Likes

Fixing all the problems with global flight probably.

36 Likes

That will be the airport editing teams job. (If that’s what your referring to) Hopefully we see a fix with the floating point bug.

Let’s just say it will be busy.

3 Likes

Nah I mean all the technical problems. Maybe floating point bug if not yet fixed and other things that will come up.

4 Likes

I could only imagine all the new bugs global flight may (but hopefully doesn’t) bring, along with it’s joy and happiness of course…

2 Likes

Aircraft detailing, taking advantage of graphics advancements. Plenty to keep them busy.

2 Likes

I would think 3D buildings would be the next milestone.

20 Likes

Once that happens, I think we are good enough to start competing with pc sims lol

7 Likes

Probably ground vehicles first (Airport)

1 Like

I don’t think that’s on the agenda…

7 Likes

Well we know that taxi lights should come before global. Then I’d say gear tilt, wingflex, and possibly slight progression for weather

16 Likes

The next big milestone after Global Flight would be[quote=“Carson, post:11, topic:43538”]
3D buildings
[/quote]

then the NEXT big milestone would probably be weather, then realistic terrain, then the smaller goals.

3 Likes

I believe that Global flight is the ultimate goal on mobile, but after that, the devs may move their attention to the PC/MAC development and release.

2 Likes

Isn’t that coming with global already… just look at the new dawn screenshots

2 Likes

I’m hoping after global their could be engine ignition, and I don’t think taxi lights would be hard to do. I’d imagine it would be like the runway lights but blue and green. And maybe realistic runway lighting would be after global. But then I would love to see gear tilt. And the most likely will update all of the older airplane models. Like the CRJ and EMB’s

2 Likes

It should be. I’d hate to see a Green, Greenland

5 Likes