After 21.1 comes out are you going to continue flying to airports without buildings or only to airports with buildings?

For me personally i would probably only fly to airports with buildings! How about you guys?

13 Likes

I’ll go to airports with buildings for quite a while, then it Will continue as normal

24 Likes

Depends how many airports have buildings

11 Likes

Hmm interesting! I would only take off from airports without buildings but land at airports with buildings!

13 Likes

The ones that are confirmed have a lot of airlines flying there in in real life so that should be enough for now!

5 Likes

I’ll be diverse and go to both.

5 Likes

I will be flying mostly into buildings without airports.

29 Likes

The number of airports with buildings is very few so I will be flying to the usual destinations

4 Likes

I’ll be flying into airports regardless of whether they have buildings or not…I’ll just consider the airports having buildings a nice bonus.

9 Likes

Defiantly with buildings! But I’ll still fly without them

2 Likes

In the First Time I think with buildings, but after a few weeks then normal.

4 Likes

I don’t have a sub, so KLAX-KSFO for days. But if I do get a sub, I would still fly to airports with no buildings.

2 Likes

When is this update coming hoping soon

Why’s that?

Considering how few airports will have buildings, I will fly into each of them once and then continue as normal, trying unique routes every day to any airport

2 Likes

What airport are you going to fly to first with buildings?

I suspect many will fly to btwn airports that have buildings until the novelty wears off when 21.1 come through.
Give 2 weeks & it will be almost back to normal😊

2 Likes

Cape Town

Or if some airport in South America gets buildings (like MMMX, SCEL, SBGR, etc), then I’ll fly out first

2 Likes

I’ll fly everywhere and anywhere

1 Like

Considering i fly to Paris a lot, i’ll just keep that going on and other airports without buildings too.