AFKLM Presents World Tour Four: Biggest World Tour Since Launch

Airfrance-KLM VA | WORLD TOUR FOUR

World Tour is back! With our 4th instalment of the event series we are back stronger than ever. 35 destinations all around the globe whilst showing the best sceneries that the planet offers. In World Tour Four you can win multiple prizes including 2 Infinite Flight Pro Subscriptions!

World Tour Four begins on 2021-07-25T13:00:00Z and ends on 2021-09-25T23:59:00Z.

World Tour Four wouldn’t have been possible without the WT Organisation Table @sanketpandia @Jeremy351 @Phil1988 @Manav_Suri @Emiel_l and @John370!

For this World Tour we have once again selected a pair of real life routes. In volume 4 we have gone bolder than ever, counting 35 destinations. This makes the total flight time 118:30 hours and thus the longest World Tour yet!

World Tour would not be World Tour without prizes. However this time we have taken things to a new level. On top of bonus flight hours for the top finishers, we now have actual prizes.

Are you not in it to win and would like to fly the World Tour at your own pace? We offer extra flight time bonus for participation! Once you have completed 20 legs you will receive 20 additional AFKLM hours, and when you complete the entire tour this will go up to 50 hours!

Here is a list of the prizes and how it can be won:

How can you win? In order to participate for the win you must be in AFKLM VA. Upon joining us you will have 2 Certification Flights and after that you are ready to participate!
For all the requirements, check this graph below!

Are you ready? Click below to access the World Tour Four Route Table powered by the AFKLM Crew Centre.

View WT4 Route Table

View WT4 Website

Established in 2017, AIRFRANCE-KLM Virtual Group (AFKLMVA) is among the elite virtual airlines operating inside the Infinite Flight mobile flight simulator community. In addition to legacy carriers Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airways , low-cost subsidiaries HOP! and Transavia are part of the AFKLMVA portfolio. Cargo service is provided by Air France Cargo and Martinair .

AFKLM offers mature aviation enthusiasts a well-organized Virtual Airline platform centred around realism , learning and community spirit . With 33 planes in our fleet, 319 destinations across the globe, three distinct flight modes, a pilot training academy and a mix of dynamic events, we specialize in one thing and one thing only: providing the ultimate VA experience .

Start your journey with us and help shape the future of AFKLM VA today. Click below to review and qualification criteria and start your entrance exam.

Join Here

Website | Instagram

36 Likes

Amazing. I can’t wait to fly these beautiful routes !
Thank you @Manav_Suri @Emiel_l @John370 @Phil1988 and @sanketpandia

5 Likes

Much thank you Jeremy. And much thanks to everyone in the team. It’s been a whole lotta fun working on this. And all thus for our fond members. May this be the greatest World Tour in OF History

4 Likes

Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Amazing 😍❤️

4 Likes

I cannot wait for WT4 to begin. The routes picked by @Jeremy351 are stunning and not to be missed!

6 Likes

Hi man, I could like game for KLM MD-11 have fun, enjoy, but do you ask about the game on Expert when?

Please do not tag me, be waiting.

2 Likes

Hey sir. I didn’t fully understand. Can you pm so that I can clarify all your doubts?

Sanket,
EM, AFKLM

1 Like

Wow this looks insane! AFKLM continues to impress me everyday!! Best VA I have been apart of to date! Well done guys ✈️

2 Likes

Twenty Three days to go! 🥳

1 Like

Just 14 days to go! 🥳🥳🥳

1 Like

The countdown has officially begun. 10 DAYS TO GO! We at AFKLM couldn’t be anymore excited XD

1 Like

Seven days of the week - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday is all I have to wait to fly World Tour 4 with @AF-KLM_VA

AllZestyIcelandichorse-size_restricted

2 Likes

Graphic Credits: @hass.ik

5 Likes

6 Likes

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Only 2 more days to go!!

3 Likes

24:30 hours from now !!!

1 Like

5 Likes

This is tempting, I wish I had a time machine so that I could fly the World Tour.

1 Like

3 Likes