AeroReg Medical VA

Count me in!!!😀

First screenshot for the medical teams streaming via twitch…will have chat on the side…down there in the corner we will see where the pilot is at…

When everything is running smooth…will come with more…lots of stuff to do first…standby😁

2 Likes

Can you put some closes on him, can we have it looking more realistic?

Nope…thats all i got…but its an good app…very realistic on the meds and them have effect on the vitals…we will do a test run next week i think, will inform you then…

1 Like

What’s Funny is that I was just about to open and make an topic like that Called infinite air medical emgengency Service VA but I guess your opening one

1 Like

Be my guest…its still in development, nothing is written in stone, if you want help…lets hear your ideas…

I’d be interested, just the only problem is I can’t communicate while a fly. Will that be ok when you guys open up? Other than that, this sounds pretty cool!

1 Like

jack pm so we can discuss ideas

I feel communication is fairly easy… using Zello.

Yea, but with zello, you cant see the cases…

technically though, you can’t as a responding EMT as well, until you’ve reached the patient

1 Like

True…since i will using an app to present the cases, i will sometimes pick scenarios what can take time to arrive, others will happen on our home airports…also there will be organ transports or other medical supplies…also moving intensive care patients in the future…but for these i have to build good going scenarios…

1 Like

ok, sounds good

Good Luck.

Confirmed???

Yea…confirmed…here a peek into the medical :

I think it willbe fun…especially when racing against the clock whilethe pilot is flying to the “Hospital” Airport…Testing it on Sunday, so i will announce after all test are finished and we have all the details figured out…

2 Likes

I’m a red cross first aider and ambulance student, can i join as EMT? ;)

2 Likes

Turns out Mats does every career possible :)

2 Likes

I work as a graphical designer now, while doing my ambulance training lol!

1 Like

I’ll be a pilot this looks fun