AeroReg Medical VA

Hey you all…
Many VA are floating around here and iam thinking of creating one too, but first i want to check out your interest before i getting in to all the work.
Here is the idea:
Like it’s said in the Titel , it will be an Emergency Airline and what we will doing is responding to medical Emergencys in and around the IF world. It will have Bases in every map. So if the base is in KSAN for example and you will have an Emergency at KPSP, we spawning there an bring the Patient to KSAN. But here is the Kicker: The Teamup is One pilot, and two staff EMT or Paramedics. While the Pilot is flying, you will be presented a random Emergency and you have to get him alive to your Homebase…I will create scenarios and while the plane is in the Air, you will treat the patient via an extern app or via slack, have to see if i can create an App for that… You don’t have to be a paramedic or an EMT, i will keep it simple for beginners, but an basic understanding of Emergency procedures would been good. For advanced members it will get harder…
Iam a trained Paramedic for 18 years now also CPR instructor , First aid instructor and EMT Instructor, so i will have some real life scenarios for you…

So what you thing…would you be interested in something like this?

5 Likes

I think I have a headache now lmao sounds interesting but I have am very confused

4 Likes

Lol, what you dont get?

1. Pilot flys from one airport to another ( takes a certain amount of time)
  2. Treat patient inside this timewindow
  3. Get him to destination alive
  4. Real life emergency scenarios, like Heart failure, Stroke or poly trauma and so on depends on your knowledge ( like broken leg for beginners)
2 Likes

Yeah this is a bit weird, I don’t know what the interest would be…

2 Likes

Weired for some, interesting for others…that’s why iam asking first before clocking up the forum with just another useless airline…

3 Likes

I suggest you use f22’s for your livery

2 Likes

No, cessna criterion, otherwise where will you put the Equipment and Patient?. I said real not fast,lol

3 Likes

I wondered when a VA like this or an ariel firefighting crew would pop up. I think it’s a good idea if executed correctly. Along with trama patients, a service for organ transplant recipients might be an interesting addition.

1 Like

I might join, i’m a trained paramedic! we should use 737-BBJs

What happened to flying beer bottles?

1 Like

Thats cool, i was an emt for 2 years as a military medic.

This will be interesting. More so we have a paramedic here!

I like this idea if you managed to implement it ^^

1 Like

😂😂 that is just a place holder…me in the sky

1 Like

never heard of that before ;)

3 Likes

Well…its a rough idea to now…iam thinking that we could use the flight as an time clock, thats for the pilots.
For us other users, it will be a little like role playing…up to the scenarios…but also keep in mind that for the trained staff we will keep pressure on flight in mind ( Hint: ICB or tension pneumothorax for example)… also with a trained staff we can do the the full scenario like in the courses, i was thinking of Equipment like ZOLL X-Series and Draeger Oxylog 3000 plus ( this can actually implented inside, cause the company has a simulator for it) … and so on…but maybe we can work it out together…

1 Like

Lol…typo…Heart Failure of course…

1 Like

Whats ICB, intracranial bleeding?

Im guess im not capable of handling these kinda things. Usually a doctor or paramedic is there to supervise.

On my own im capable of rendering first aid and attempting to stabilise a patient indicating:
-chest pains
-smoke inhalation
-allergic reaction without medications
-heat injuries
-hypovolemia
-hypoglycemia
-asthma attacks
-unconcious casualty
-gunshot wounds
-fractures
-spinal injuries

I guess these are quite limited to military conditions. But for a small country, higher medical facilities are only 3-20mins away

So with what little i know, I’ll have to learn from you guys xD it will be interesting getting to work with healthcare staff from another country and different practices.

2 Likes

Seems like a good idea. In the future of Infinite Flight, when we could implement and train ATC for emergency scenarios with Emergency aircraft and or aircraft’s in destress

2 Likes

Thats why i said a team of two…you are never alone on an emergency side…if you work as a professional…not enough arms,lol

1 Like

This is one of the greatest VA ideas ever! Definitely Gonna join

sounds like a good idea. I could be a pilot