About the A32:
The Aeoprakt A32 Vixxen is a Ukranian two seat, high wing, tricycle gear, ultra lightweight aircraft designed by Yuri Yakovlev and is manufactured by Aeroprakt. The A32 is a development of the A22 Foxbat, however, unlike the earlier aircraft, which can be purchased in kit form or fully assembled the A-32 Vixxen is supplied only as a ready-to-fly factory-built aircraft.
Design and Development
The A-32 was developed from the A-22 Foxbat during three years of research and development. To increase cruise speed while employing the same 100 hp (75 kW) Rotax 912ULS engine. The A-32 has a new flush wing to body fairing design and all horizontal stabilizers as well as moulded baffling for improved engine airflow and cooling. Other changes include a wing that is 10 cm (3.9 in) shorter, shorter lift struts and better wing tank fairing. This results in a cruise speed that is 20 kn (37 km/h) faster than the A-22. The prototype A-32 was completed in January 2014 and the first production aircraft was shown in April 2015. It was then transported to Australia, first flying at Moorabbin in 20/7/2015.
An ultralight variant of the A-32 with an MTOW of 450 kg (or 472.5 kg with recovery parachute system) to comply with European regulations. Central control Y-stick installed as default, twin control yokes offered as an option.
- Crew: One
- Capacity: One passenger
- Length: 6.27 m (20 ft 7 in)
- Wingspan: 9.45 m (31 ft 0 in)
- Height: 2.22 m (7 ft 3 in)
- Empty Takeoff Weight: 320 kg (705 lb)
- Max Takeoff Weight: 600 kg (1,323 lb)
- Fuel Capacity: 95 l (25 US gal; 21 imp gal) usable in two tanks
- Powerplant: 1x Rotax 912ULS 4-cylinder horizontally opposed air-cooled piston engine, 75 kW (100 hp)
- 3-bladed KievProp 3-blade on-ground adjustable prop with metal leading edges
- Cruise Speed: 213 km/h (132 mph; 115 kn)
- Stall Speed: 50 km/h (31 mph; 27 kn)
- Never Exceed Speed: 232 km/h (144 mph; 125 kn)
- Endurance: 4.5 Hours
- G limits: +4/-2
- VHF 760 dual watch radio
Why add this to Infinite Flight?
This is definitely not a plane to add right now as we already have had a few GA planes but this is a great GA aircraft for the future development of GA aircraft in Infinite Flight