Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Guide - SABE

Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery (SABE) - Guide

By @Pimpo_Arg

Last Updated: July 2021 (activ)

Welcome to the main airport in Argentina for the country’s national flights. In this guide, you will find information on procedures, terminals, operating airlines, and more. If you suggest a modification, you are invited to help!

Jorge Newbery airport is one of the most important HUBs of several airlines such as Aerolineas Argentinas, Fly Bondi, Jet Smart and several more. It is usually used as a connection center for national trips to different provinces. The main national routes that the Aeroparque has are to Córdoba, Mendoza, Usuhia and Rosario. International flights are to Montevideo and Punta del Este.

As in Ezeiza, for some airlines, Aeroparque is one of the most important airports in Argentina. The main airlines are Aerolineas Argentinas, Fly Bondi, Jet Smart., American Jet, Andes Lineas Aereas. After LATAM Argentina left the country, there are only flights of this airline operated by the Chile / Peru / Brazil base. These are the main SABE routes:

Nacional Flights

The principals nacionals flights:

SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SACO (Cordoba)
SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SAME (Mendoza)
SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SAWH (Ushuia)
SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SAVC (Comodoro Rivadavia)
SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SAZN (Neuquen)
SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SAZS (Bariloche)
SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SASA (Salta)
SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SAJS (Jujuy)

To find more flights you can visit Flight Aware

Internacional Flights

SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SUMU (Montevideo - Uruguay) | Aerolíneas Argentinas, Austral Líneas Aéreas, Amaszonas Uruguay

SABE (Buenos Aires) <> SULS (Punta del Este - Uruguay) | Aerolíneas Argentinas, Amaszonas Uruguay, Andes Líneas Aéreas, Austral Líneas Aéreas, Avianca Argentina, Flybondi

The other international flights were transferred to SAEZ (Ezeiza) in 2019 due to the high growth of passengers in SABE.

Terminal A and Terminal B

Due to the current situation, both terminals are used for domestic flights, but previously Terminal B was used for international flights. We can also find remote positions, which are usually used by low cost airlines (Fly Bondi and Jet Smart)

Infinite Flight Terminal Map;

Green zone: Terminals with sleeves
Red Zone: Remote Locations
Yellow zone: Hangars
Blue Zone: Remote Locations for Turboprop or American Jet Aircraft

The runway most used by the airport is usually runway 13, where many aviation enthusiasts often approach the fence to take pictures. This is because normally the winds favor this track. The maximum aircraft allowed for this airport are Boeing 757 / Airbus 321.

Runways Heading Length (feet) Surface Elevation Equipped with ILS
13 133º 6880 x 131 Concrete 18 ft
31 313º 6880 x 131 Concrete 18 ft No

Most used procedures:

Departure

North: LAND3B / ATOV3B /

East: SURBO7

South: PTA7 / EZE8 / PAL8

Arrivale:

North: PAGO7D /PAGO7C

East: UGIM7C / UGIM7D

South: TENI7C / TENI7D / GBE7C

West: SNT7C / SNT7D

Taxi

Aircraft usually avoid taxiing between terminals, so to avoid this they take the taxiway that connects both runways. Here is a guide picture:

Here are procedures for arrival at SABE: Procedures

Most used procedures:

Departure

North: LAND3B / ATOV3B /

East: SURBO7

South: PTA7 / EZE8 / PAL8

Arrivale:

North: PAGO7D /PAGO7C

East: UGIM7C / UGIM7D

South: TENI7C / TENI7D / GBE7C

West: SNT7C / SNT7D

For the moment this is all, I emphasize that this is my first guide on an airport, I hope you like it and it will serve you. Any comments you want to add or correct are privately welcomed so as not to get mixed up with possible questions about the airport.

Here are the copyrights of the photos used:

I also want to emphasize that it supports me in the guide of @nicopizarro

7 Likes