Aeromexico Virtual Official Thread | From Mexico to the World

We are happy to have you here!

1 Like

eventamva

This is a screenshot from one of our past events. Do you want to join us and experience the AMVA fun? Apply now!

We are working on some projects to make the summer fun for you guys, so stay tuned!

Hello IFC! Here is just a quick insight on how our summer has been going this past 60 days.

PIREPs Filed: 317

Over 1,400 hours logged

Over 20 events hosted

We are also hosting an internal event currently, which is a Mexican tour! The pilots who participate have 2 weeks to fly a total of 14 routes, exploring Mexico. The first three people to finish it, get prizes. Want to join the fun? Make sure to apply!

4 Likes

So glad to be part of an amazing VA great job peeps!

2 Likes

We are very happy that you like it here!

2 Likes

This is a very fun event, looking forward to see who gets those prizes!

2 Likes

Hello IFC! We apologize if we are a bit slow on recruiting at the moment, we are going through some staff changes which involve the recruiter position, so we need to teach our new staff. We will reach out to all new applications shortly.

ButterAllDay
Aeromexico Virtual
President

4 Likes

Hello IFC! Today, we are happy to announce two new codeshares!

-Breeze Virtual

-India Virtual

We appreciate them codesharing!

3 Likes

Here at Aeromexico Virtual, we are very excited to hear that the Aeromexico 737-800 has came in 22.6! To celebrate this, all pilots will get a 2x multiplier for all flights flown with the 737-800 through August 28th. If you want to join the fun, make sure to apply!

4 Likes

Hello IFC!

Today, I have decided to transfer the CEO position over to @FN60fps. Due to personal reasons, I’ve had to step down from this position. I’ve had an amazing time running this VA, and I’d like to thank everyone for being a part of it! Walter will do a great job running AMVA, I am so excited for the future.

5 Likes

Hello IFC!

Please welcome our new AMVA Recruitment Manager, @Michael_Sides1 to the team. I believe he fits perfectly into this position. He has shown that he can contribute to this VA in many ways. I can’t wait to see what’s the future of AMVA with our new staff member on the team.

3 Likes

I am sincerely glad to be able to help us grow and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!

4 Likes