Aeromexico Embraer 190

Photo Credit: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9073320

About Aeromexico
Is the flag carrier airline of Mexico based in Mexico City. It operates scheduled services to more than 90 destinations in Mexico; North, South, and Central America; the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia.

About Aeromexico Connect
Aeromexico Connect is the regional airline of Aeroméxico operating Embraer E-170 and E-190 aircraft, with crew bases in Mexico City and Monterrey. It is headquartered in Monterrey. It operates feeder services to AeroMéxico’s hub airports. It is considered the biggest and most important regional airline in Mexico, offering more than 300 scheduled flights daily to 45 destinations in Mexico, in the United States, in Central America, and in South America. Its main bases are Mexico City and Monterrey and as well focus cities in Guadalajara, Leon, and Tijuana. Aeromexico Connect flights are marketed as Aeromexico.

The ERJ190 is one of the most important aircrafts of Aeromexico, since it covers the main regional flights in Mexico, I think this livery looks amazing in the ERJ190.

I really think this is a need when the E-Jets get a rework!

6 Likes

E-jets rework will be very good. It is a very good aircraft for regional flights and has a lot of good livery suggestion for them, like that one for example.

1 Like

That livery looks amazing 🙂 maybe ill get a vote for this.

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen this bird in Atlanta, although I could be wrong.

1 Like

You’re correct! It Flies from Monterrey, Mexico to Atlanta Hartsfield :)

1 Like

Yes please! We need more planes in Aeromexico livery on IF :)

2 Likes

Aeromexico Connect operates the second largest fleet of E190s in the world. It’s only fair that their livery should be added (and they are also one of the world’s largest E170 operators…)

Would love to see the E190, especially since I love doing intra-Mexico flying, aside from the fact that they are one of the biggest E190 operators

1 Like

Bookmarked this… I will vote if/when E-Jets are confirmed.

2 Likes

Wow that’s a cool livery on a 190!
Would definitely love this on a rework. If a 145 comes, This is a must have with Luxair…

1 Like

This a really nice liverie

I love it

5 Likes

Give this livery some life!

Nice!!! E190