Aeromexico Boeing 787-9 "Quetzalcóatl Livery"

Back in the day when the 787, Delta had an order for the 787, order that was cancelled…
Same thing happened with the Transaero 747-8, when the 747-8 was released, Transaero had an order for the 747-8

2 Likes

I always wanted more Mexicana in Infinite Flight, it used to be the third oldest airline, actually this year would be the 100 anniversary, so sad it ceased operations :(

3 Likes

Such a beauty 😍

3 Likes

Fisrt time I see the Quetzalcoatl livery at CDG

10 Likes

Holy cow, that´s beautiful!!

2 Likes

Here’ a nice pic one of my friend (@Jeremy351) spotted in Paris of this livery !

6 Likes

1 vote to 175!

I had the opportunity to see this livery at a gate at Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) when boarding a flight to Rome.
This livery is really out of the ordinary.

1 Like

Here’s the best pic I’ve taken of it, I know it’s bad but it was taken from a plane window while ADL was slowing down after a long flight from Sao Paulo

4 Likes

• No AMX 737-800
• No volaris A320 & A321
• No AMX 787-9
• No vivaaerobus A321
• No AMX E190
• No interjet A320
• No interjet A321 either 😔

IF has forgotten to add new liveries to achieve the realism standards from now days, we need this livery or at least new ones, and I think this would be a problem in the future if nothing is done about it.

We can only be positive and still supporting and sharing this livery to have more votes, even though 169 votes should be enough to being added it looks like it’s not enough for the team.

We can make it!

7 Likes

And this, my children, is why speculation leads absolutely nowhere.

A mighty fine beard though.

6 Likes

I made sure to clarity I realized I was wrong, avoid replying before understanding

1 Like

Hope to see this livery in the future. Let’s keep the support!

1 Like

😍🤩

9 Likes

Looks amazing tbh

I’ll never lose the faith… ✊🏼

It would be so cool to fly from my home airport (MMGL) to Madrid with this beauty!

3 Likes

Wow, this will be a stunning livery! Thanks for the idea!!!

2 Likes

this livery i amaaaazing!! Absolutely has my vote.I would like to fly it from MMMX to SBGR

3 Likes

It’s time to see this!!!

2 Likes

we need the areomexico 787-9 first

2 Likes