Aeromexico Boeing 787-9 "Quetzalcóatl Livery"

Image Credit to Captain Fernando Estévez @Fernando_Carbajal

About Aeromexico
Is the flag carrier airline of Mexico based in Mexico City. It operates scheduled services to more than 90 destinations in Mexico; North, South, and Central America; the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia.

Dreamliner Destinations
The Aeromexico fleet includes nine Dreamliners, each with a capacity of 242 passengers, a range of 14,500 km (9,000 miles) without refueling, and a maximum speed of Mach 0.85, the fastest of any two-aisle commercial aircraft. The routes of the Dreamliners are these:

• New York
  • Los Angeles
  • Tijuana
  • London
  • Madrid
  • Paris
  • Ámsterdam
  • Tokyo
  • Shanghai
  • Seoul
  • Santiago
  • Cancun
    This information is according to the Aeromexico’s website.

Quetzalcóatl Design
This aircraft was designed by José Manuel Escudero in which it represents the cultural roots of Mexico with the vanguard of the 787.
This design represents the feathered serpent, Quetzalcóatl, a deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and means “feathered serpent” or “Quetzal-feathered Serpent”.
This is the first time in the history of aviation that a design with these characteristics is painted on the outside of an airplane, achieving a unique combination of tradition and modernity.

My opinion
Adding the Quetzalcóatl 787-9 to Infinite Flight would open up many new flights to the beautiful country of Mexico, in which this beautiful innovative design will be carried with the Mexican culture. It would be very good to add this livery, since it represents an art finish and symbolizes a lot for the Mexican community due to the pre-Hispanic roots. I hope to see it in Infinite Flight!

It is a great symbol for aviation, and it deserves to be in the best simulator “Infinite Flight”. Just seeing that work of art, and seeing it soon in Infinite flight fills me with emotion

7 Likes

Lets go friends , show your support and love for this aircraft @Gil_S @Inda_Eguia @Argenys_E_Fernandez @SebastianSanchezLara @Kevin_Jarvio @Aldo_David_Santiago @cesarirureta

6 Likes

Go Aeromexico and go qantas

2 Likes

Ok might of miss read the title just a little there. But both airlines have stunning liverys

5 Likes

Great aircraft

2 Likes

Stunning livery! Can’t free up a vote for it, sadly

2 Likes

Did you mean Tokyo?

2 Likes

It was my autocorrect, thanks! :)

4 Likes

You’ve also earned a vote, looks like a nice livery!

4 Likes

It would be nice to have him in the simulator since he is a great Mexican ambassador

2 Likes

Yes, I think so

C’mon guys! Lets beat again the 21 votes the old post had :) This livery will absolutley look great in the simulator!

5 Likes

Yes, this livery is amazing!

3 Likes

This one is a beauty. Very good special livery representing Mexico in an awesome way! Seen them in EHAM
( Amsterdam) many times before. This flies here quite often!
;)

3 Likes

It’s my favourite livery, love it! 😍

3 Likes

Yes please add this!!!

Por favor devs, añadir este livery

Órale wey! This is beautiful

Bumping this. Such a beautiful livery!

2 Likes