Aeromexico Boeing 737-800

Photo credits: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9129187

About Aeromexico
Is the flag carrier airline of Mexico based in Mexico City. It operates scheduled services to more than 90 destinations in Mexico; North, South, and Central America; the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia.

About the 737-8 of Aeromexico

• It is equipped with Sky Interior, whose LED lighting, greater space between seats and personal screens, makes the feeling of comfort and spaciousness more authentic than ever.
  • 160 seats
  • Made in the United States
  • Cruising speed: 516 KMH
  • The technology of the B-737 allows to reduce up to 23% the emission of pollutants, making the trip one in harmony with the environment.
  • The seats of Premier Class (wider than the rest) and Tourist Cabin are aerodynamic, have plugs to charge all your devices and entertainment screens on all backs.

This information is according to Aeromexico’s website

My opinon
I think that this B737 is necessary in the simulator, which it is essential in the Aeormexico fleet, it covers most short and medium range destinations, it would look great with the new update since its livery is very attractive and representative for Mexicans, I hope to see it in Infinite Flight!

I would love to fly that plane in the simulator

2 Likes

Sorry duplicate post

3 Likes

Sorry, the previous post did not have enough information and is old, thanks for making the forum better!

It has recent activity tho

Will keep the other one open. It’s got some recent activity and a few votes.

1 Like