Aeromexico B757-200 Chrome Livery N803AM

Aeromexico B757 Livery

Hello!

This feature request is for the Aeromexico B757-200 livery [N803AM]

As you know, it was removed in the 20.3 update. We are requesting that this be added back to the sim. Devs, you gave us your reason for removing it, and we respect that.

Here’s a picture of this beautiful aircraft:

Source

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6255186

NOTE: Please do not accuse, disrespect, name call or use aggressive language to the staff. They are more likely to listen to us if we have a polite, civil discussion. This is a two way road.

Let’s vote and get this amazing livery added!

Voted! (again haha)

3 Likes

Let’s hope that third time is indeed lucky

14 Likes

I really think Infinite Flight should consider adding this wonderful livery!

4 Likes

Let’s hope that IF team could add this livery again, there’s no doubt that IF is capable of this.

They did an amazing work with 20.3, now we need a second touch on the 757 to complete the livery list. :) You have my vote!⚡️

6 Likes

Revoted for this!

Out of curiosity, what was the reason they gave for removing it?

1 Like

See this post from Jason.

1 Like

Lets better hope the Community finally can behave properly so this can stay open :)

10 Likes

Really nice retro livery, shame I’m out of votes. But I think Aeromexico would be a good re-addition in the future.

Let’s hope this one doesn’t turn into a war zone like the last ones. 😂

6 Likes

My favorite chrome livery! Voted ♥️

6 Likes

This one MUST return

6 Likes

Voted again!!! The Mexican and Latinos needs this.

Let’s get to 50

1 Like

Hey developers,
Classics never go out of style, Latin American users ask you to include this livery

7 Likes

I wonder if the chrome rendering was also a factor, since it seems that caused the American Airlines old livery to also be pulled.

Yep, here’s the comment I was thinking of from Tyler!

1 Like

2 threads with 28 votes, lol. Well. Voted again.

1 Like

the Salvadorian’s support this as I myself have created a feature request for the 767 rework and Taca livery.

2 Likes

And Avianca for example, is ridiculous that

2 Likes

Come on let’s get to 50 and get this livery back. They could add a lot of liverys in a lot of airplanes

1 Like

Who would say no to chrome, voted.

3 Likes