Aeromar CRJ-200

Aeromar CRJ-200

Hello community! Let me introduce you this nice creation… 🇲🇽

Aeromar

Transportes Aeromar, S.A. de C.V, doing business as Aeromar, is a Mexican airline that operates scheduled domestic services in Mexico and international services to the United States. Its main base is Mexico City International Airport (MMMX).

The airline was founded on January 29th, 1987, and their secondary hub is my home airport, MMGL.

Aeromar Network

Important 2 Mention

Although, the name Aeromar might sound inoffensive for the biggest operators here in Mexico, the airline has been making such good deals in the market in the recent times.

Exactly 5 days ago, Emirates announced a new interline partnership with the Mexican regional carrier. This new, unforeseen alliance will help Emirates bring passengers to its 120 destinations from ten Mexican and two US cities.

Opinion

Despite the unexpected retirement of these planes back in 2015, I think this livery would be an extraordinary addition to InfiniteFlight. Considering we do not have the ATR Family yet, having the opportunity to fly with Aeromar in the sim would make the Latin community so happy!

Thanks 4 Reading, I Really Hope You Vote!

Cool livery but sorry I don’t have vote 😐

1 Like

Support is also appreciated, thanks! 🙌🏼

1 Like

You’ve my vote bro, this livery is lit.

1 Like

Glad you agree!

1 Like

That’s 4 votes, thanks!

Marvellous design! 💙

1 Like

Beautiful livery! ⚡

Didn’t know they flew CRJs! I love this livery so much, has a very nice retro vibe to it!

2 Likes

Yea it kind of does the AAA reminds me of Miami for some reason

1 Like

You’re not the only one!

1 Like

Voted! I have been a longtime advocate of adding Aeromar to Infinite Flight (including the callsign, which is also missing!), so I had to include my support for this!

2 Likes

The moment we’ll see this added will be awesome!

1 Like

Now, imagine this one getting added too. :O

1 Like

I prefer the simple one tbh… 😅

1 Like