Aerolineas Argentinas E190 “Austral Líneas Aéreas” Livery

The “Austral Líneas Aéreas“ livery is similar to the well-known Aerolineas Argentinas livery; but with a red spin! This Embraer E-jet is used for short-haul routes, it is a building block in Aerolineas Argentinas’ fleet.

A little bit more about Austral Líneas Aéreas!

It is the sister company of Aerolineas Argentinas; a subsidiary of Aerolíneas Argentinas, the company shares its headquarters with that airline, which is located in the Aeroparque Jorge Newbery of Buenos Aires, thee main base of operations of the company.

The “Austral Líneas Aéreas” livery is a fun addition to the E190, and I hope to see it in the requested Embreaer E-jet thread below!

I’d love to see this! Will clear a vote when the E-Jet rework is announced :)

1 Like

You could be waiting a looong time my man

1 Like

Hi there! I believe this is what your asking for:

If so, feel free to vote and continue the discussion there.

I thought it was dead since the last reply was 8 months ago?

I’m not so sure… the topic is open, it has two more votes than this one, and can quickly be bumped with your thoughts and ideas. It’s also a bit more detailed in terms of a description, history behind the livery, etc.

Additionally, in the About the Features Category topic, Misha said,

If you are wanting to remake an old request, please flag it and we can close it for you. Do not post a new one and then flag the old one without first checking with the moderators.

Ok thanks, this was my first features request so I didn’t know.