Aerolíneas Argentinas B737-800

Their new livery does look good on the 737-800.

16 Likes

i love it! wish devs add them to the IF liveries. It isnt new though, has 5 years or more those liveries

1 Like

I consider it as a new one. Its the latest livery.

mmmm, if u say so! for me new is new! cheers!

1 Like

The livery looks okay on the 737. But I like the suggestion!

It is difficult to make to tail, but it is a really Nice liverie!

Looks pretty good. But I don’t think they will add it soon. They have other Things on their mind.

I’ll change the image.

1 Like

Beautiful livery! Hope to see this in IF

1 Like

There is a livery that will be missing a lot in the Global if it is not added.

3 Likes

i agree! we need more southamerican liveries! More Gol, more Aerolineas argentinas, more LATAM, Sky, etc! We dont even have one Aerolineas Argentinas livery

2 Likes

Yeah, also what dificults more getting liveries of Aerolineas Argentinas in IF it’s that there are only 3 (three) planes related to the company, B737 (btw I think there are only 3 or 4 of Aerolineas Argentinas and it’s going to be own by Southwest at the end of the year), B738 and the E190 of Austral… I hope this is added because I love those planes all

1 Like

I also like the planes of this company. People have to vote on this topic to see if they add this livery to the B738.

Unfortunately I can not vote, for now.

3 Likes

yeah! well, also some classic liveries, 747200 and 747400. Won’t count 340 and 330 cause in IF we only have 330 300 and 340 500 which aerolineas never had them. Let’s keep waiting, maybe someday devs surprises all argentinians with one livery.

1 Like