Aerolineas Argentinas Airbus A330-200i

(The old post is fron 2016, so i created this)
Hi guys, Today I am going to ask for a small “change” for the Airbus A330. I know it was recently reformed, but the A330 could serve, for example, to improve or increase the routes from Argentina to Europe or the United States a little more. You see, Aerolineas Argentinas (don’t get me wrong, if they do this there will be more liveries) use their A330-200 for their long-haul routes and, if they look, South America is not so flown in IF. That’s why I ask for the A330-200 for passengers. In addition, this aircraft is very commercially operated and Aerolineas Argentinas, already with at least 2 aircraft could have a VA with many destinations, I do not know.
I am mostly asking for this plane because I am Argentine and well, that plane would mean a lot to me.
I would like to have it in order to boost flights in South America and achieve a more realistic IF. Here photos of the A330 of Aerolineas Argentinas and the routes it does with this:
Credits: Gustavo Cañamero

Routes: Miami - Orlando(December 2019) - New York - Cancun - Madrid - Roma.
Link of Aerolineas Argentinas for more information: Aerolíneas Argentinas https://g.co/kgs/6otk6w

I’m not really sure what you’re asking for here, if you’re asking specifically for the A330-200, you can vote for it here:

If you want the Aerolineas Argentinas A330-200, you can vote for it here:

However in my opinion the topic above should be flagged and closed, and possibly replaced with your topic.

Also try and put in more info for your feature request, such as aircraft/airline info, and why you really want it. Also only 1 image per feature request, so please remove one picture, thanks. Also provide image credit (original link to the image) for the pictures you use in your feature request.

4 Likes

Good, tha ks.

But, i delete this?