sorry, u are partially wrong. It is true it was horribly managed. But since a little more than a year, the former Latin America General Motors CEO took control of the company. Company changed drastically.
- already renew almost all fleet.
- signed a contract with boeing for 20 737 including 8 MAX.
- already delivered the last A330 of a 3 new airplanes.
- Will be the first latin american company to operate 737 MAX and A330 neo
- reduced by half, the operational deficit.
- won puntual departure awards during 2 months of 2016
Needs more to be done and improved? Yes, a lot, but they are doing things right everyday better and better. So u need to get current information, your information is old. Im not into a fight which company is good or which is bad, im giving u, inside information because i live in argentina, and also, my sister works there and my dad was a 35 year old captain flying all his life in that company. Dont get me wrong, i am very critic about aerolineas argentinas, im not a dumb defending it at all costs.