Aerolineas Argentinas A330-200

I have seen no Aerolineas Argenitnas planes in IF, and the last request of this plane was closed…
The company has now 10 of this planes and will be fantastic if its added, and I will apreciate very much if the reg is LV-ART (I know there is no A330-200 with that reg but, for mw will be a nice thing).I know the A333 will have a rework and also the A332 could be added so… I leave a photo here:image
credits to Flickr

Thank you, Lucas

Seems like an awesome thicc one! Love to see it in Global!

2 Likes

Part of the A330 rework! Hopefully it gets added!

6 Likes

Nice livery with the blue , I hope that in the feature when the DV will do they rework of the A330 they will Add it.

3 Likes

I saw this plane (I think or I confused it with the A340) and livery in KMIA last Friday, looks truly amazing! Needs to be added.

4 Likes

What a beauty, the A330-200 will definitely need this livery, no doubt.

2 Likes

A really sexy blue livery. Definitely needed in IF imo.
Magnificent one! Perfect request mate :)

2 Likes

You did, that was the flight 1303… I thank it was not flyng any more…

1 Like

I dont like it very much

Hey, maybe try and add a bit more justification and reasoning to why you don’t like it next time. :) The reason people create these topics is to hear others views.

1 Like

I dont like it because the livery is not nice imo. And besides aerolineas argentinas is not a good airline imo
The aircraft fleet is really old and they only have 2 international planes a330 and the a340-300 that it is about to be retired

2 Likes

You might want to edit your original comment next time 🙃

2 Likes

The 737-700/800 is an International aircraft too… also I do not really get the point of “International”…

2 Likes

long haul aircraft flights

it also has a really bad fleet. the airline is ruined they dont have money to maintain the aircrafts.

May I know where are you getting that info…?

3 Likes

From the internet, tv and media

May I know the page…you know there are many fake ones…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.