Aeroflot Virtual?

Hey everyone!

While speaking to someone who wanted to create Azerbaijan Airlines Virtual, I realized that no one has reserved Aeroflot Virtual.

Aeroflot has a good fleet with many destinations. Since I cannot create Aeroflot Virtual, just curious to ask: does anyone plan to make an Aeroflot Virtual?

1 Like

You answered your question in the post

7 Likes

Wasn’t my question @Will_A… read again

I’m assuming if they had planned to, they would reserve it? Yes? If you mean they are in such early stages that they haven’t reserved it, then I doubt anyone has. Normally that’s the first step.

3 Likes

Why would you ask? You’re already creating a VA right? This looks more like you are planning to create Aeroflot virtual too…

1 Like

No, I’d like to help out. That’s why I thought of asking. @BigBert10 also helps me, but he’s no part of my staff.

Same thing here, not to be part of staff, but just help out.

Rather than everyone getting tied up in knots, the OP is simply asking if anyone would consider running an Aeroflot VA. Especially now the A350 is out. We are all in our respective groups, so we can’t host it. It is just a simple question, and there’s no need to get heated over it.

3 Likes

Ok, but if they wanted help they can ask themselves. There is a staff-request thread and everything, so I don’t think this topic is really necessary

1 Like

I don’t think this belongs in #live:va. They should be reserved for VA threads?

1 Like

Thanks @Ecoops123 for understanding what I meant… I’m anyways busy in my own VA, but due to the break going on, we are not really working this week. Just thought of helping someone who wants to make an upcoming VA…

1 Like

Oh, um I put it in live, but it must have moved. I’ll change it back to live

Ok, answer to the question. No, sorry.
I’m already claimed by @Ecoops123

2 Likes

You are always a help (I need to get back to EKVA actually) and I’m sure anyone who would want to host an Aeroflot Virtual would be grateful for your help.

1 Like

Thanks! Hope to see some cool VAs in 2020 including yours :)

Ok @TimShan05, thank you. I didn’t know actually…

3 Likes

Use these links. For anymore info or questions. Doesn’t hurt to do some research;)

1 Like

Thanks @Alphadog4646! I’ve already seen the IFVARB page, but just seeing if someone is making Aeroflot Virtual :)

Then @Will_A answered your question. As you answered yours. If someone was making it. It would be in Reserved. Good day:)

1 Like

Good day :)

@Northwest has operated Aeroflot Virtual in the past but it seems that it’s gone by the wayside. Seeing how it’s not reserved or active in IFVARB…

1 Like

Well, let’s hope someone makes one soon…