Aeroflot Virtual Official 2021 Thread | Fly The Russian Way! | New Codeshare and Programs

Aeroflot Virtual Official 2021 Thread

Здравствуй!

We are Aeroflot Virtual and we were approved by the IFVARB on the 15th of November, 2020 to commence operations.

Website Crew Center Instagram Email

Hi, I am Adrian, Founder and President of Aeroflot Virtual. Its a honor to lead this VA with my incredible staff. We aspire to grow and become better than ever. My dream to make this VA started back at June, 2020. I remember going through so many thoughts on what to do and how to do. With the help of my staff and IFVARB members, today that dream came true. After two successful months of operations, we have achieved wonderful goals. We hope to see you onboard as soon as possible!

-@Adrian_K(Founder and President)

Aeroflot Virtual was founded on the 24th of July, 2020 with an idea and inspiration to showcase Russia in Infinite Flight. We offer a great diverse range of routes across the globe. In the process of development, there were many individuals who have contributed to the Aeroflot Virtual. We officially applied in the IFVARB on the 10th of September, 2020. After being approved by an admin, we officially were in the awaiting review list.

Then on the 27th of October, 2020, we were opted to be reviewed by the IFVARB Group. We tried to fulfill all requests and our staff worked hard until their hard work paid off.

We were Officially Approved by IFVARB on the 15th of November, 2020.

Aeroflot Virtual is indebted to its amazing staff members. Their hardworking service and help in achieving goals is highly appreciated. Thank You all Staff of AFLV and hope to continue striving success!

From our staff team, we host two levels of Management as mentioned below:

Upper Management
Lower Management

Announcing Delivery Routes
This is a program where we run weekly delivery flights using the Aeroflot MD11F. The routes are made according to scheduled ATC for each week and have multiplier rate of 2.0x. All Departures are conducted at UUEE and Arrival Airports are different each week.

Announcing Weekly Events
This is a events program that is being ran by our Events Department. The following events are what we have each week.

• National Tuesday: National route event.

• Short Thursday: Short route but with multiplier 3.0x.

• Friday: FNF.

• Crazy Sunday: Fly out from UUEE to the destination of your choice and with the plane of your choice.

Introducing our brand new Crew Center Powered by Flare and VANet. Flare and VANet are the creation of @rebal15 and @KaiM. Our Crew Center was designed by @CaptainZac right from the ground. We thank all these 3 awesome people for their hard work. Upon using Flare and VANet, we were able to make awesome designs and awesome plugins. It is very reliable, safe and easy to use. We hope that everyone at AFLV loves it as well!

At Aeroflot Virtual, we are nothing without our partners. They have made us become stronger and better by supporting us all the time. We, as a proud VA announce two of our greatest partner airlines.

REQUIREMENTS

• You must have an active IF Pro Subscription to join AFLV.

• You must be at least Grade 3, since all flights are done on the expert server for utmost professionalism.

• You must be at least 13 years of age.

• You may not be on the IFVARB Blacklist.

• Understand and agree that we withhold the right to remove any pilot without notice or reason.

• Provide a screenshot of your IF stats. We require honesty and at least 100 hours of flight time.

• You agree to the above rules and understand breaking any of these rules may result in consequences.

Did you gain interest in us after reading this?

Then the simple answer to this is by to join us. We promise that we will take care of you in the best way possible. But the decision is up to you, so decide and let us know. Make sure you meet all the requirements.

APPLY

From the entire AFLV team, we would like to thank the following people for boosting our New Discord Server.

@DhruvChopra

@TheAviationGallery

@LordWizrak

@rebal15

@Adrian_K

@Raveesh

We are no way associated or endorsed by the real world Aeroflot Airline. © Aeroflot Virtual 2021.

52 Likes

Thank you! Good luck to Aeroflot virtual!

3 Likes

Thank you Zac. Your help is highly appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you all staff members for your contributions. 2020 was a tough call but together we battled through it. Cheers to a successful 2021!

1 Like

Awesome new thread! It has been my pleasure to help yall with your transition to discord!

Happy to be a part of this wonderful VA!

Thank you for your help sir. Couldn’t have done it without you!

1 Like

I am happy to be with this wonderful VA Family

1 Like

We are so happy to have you with us!

1 Like

Awesome thread!

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Great Thread! If you are contemplating on whether to join Aeroflot VA or not: I suggest you try it! Excellent staff, pilots, and routes all combine for a great VA!

2 Likes

If you want a well put together VA, this is the place to look. Stunning work guys!

3 Likes

That is so the truth @LordWizrak

1 Like

Very nice thread and amazing VA, good luck in the future!

2 Likes

what id like to say… Yall should join

1 Like

Nah but seriously its a great VA with great people and I love being staff their

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words Jarrett

That’s so sweet of you to say!

Thank you Partner! ;)

Thanks Juan, we are happy to have you:)

6 Likes

I’m so glad to be staff at this wonderful VA and to hear all the kind words pilots are saying.

3 Likes

I have applied!

1 Like