Aeroflot Virtual Announcing New Routes!

I am pleased to announce that Aeroflot Virtual is announcing new routes with the release of Global!
Our primary hub will be Moscow’s Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO), where we will have flights to all of our destinations throughout Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, North America, and South America.

Our secondary hub will be St. Petersburg’s Pulkovo International Airport (LED), which will be mainly focusing on European hopper routes, with several East Russian, Asian, and North American routes.

Our tertiary hub will be Vladivostok International Airport (VVO), which will primarily serve Asian and Oceanian routes, with the occasional North American route, but will be accessible through Moscow and St. Petersburg.

Our final hub will be Irkutsk International Airport, which will serve East, Central, and South Asian routes, but can be connected through Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Vladivostok. These routes make Aeroflot virtual one of the biggest route operators in Infinite Flight. See route maps below.

Aeroflot virtual route map

aeroflot virtual euro route map

aeroflot virtual pacific route map

aeroflot virtual oceania route map

Aeroflot virtual African and Middle eastern routes

aeroflot virtual south american routes

Stay tuned for our recruitment event coming soon!

aeroflot virtual logo

To view the full and interactive route map, please click this link: Route Map (does not work if you are on mobile and have the Google Maps app)

See our website for more information on Aeroflot Virtual: https://aeroflot-va-if.weebly.com/
If you wish to join Aeroflot virtual, please email us at aeroflotvirtual.if@gmail.com, or fill out the application form at our site: https://aeroflot-va-if.weebly.com/
If you still have any unanswered questions, please feel free to contact us at aeroflotvirtual.if@gmail.com
Thanks,
@Northwest - CEO of Aeroflot Virtual

7 Likes

Sorry to be a pain, but is your VA IFVARB certified?

1 Like

No pain at all, but yes it has been IFVARB certified for several months now

Even if you are IFVARB approved. Every post you make need to be IFVARB approved also. Is this one approved?

Your VA can be certified but not in the database. But usually it gets added right away

But for this VA it is weird. He says he is certified for months now. But hasn’t appears in public ever. I’m a bit confused?

1 Like

We have been public before:

But I am not sure why we aren’t in the database

Take it to a private chat buds.

3 Likes

Looks like nice thought out VA, I’d join but I don’t have live (Crying slowly inside. By the way). Looking good though

1 Like

Thank you for a response that is actually about my post!

1 Like

No problem! Always great see New VAS activaly working on the IFC.

1 Like

Love the website,nice job!

1 Like

If it wasn’t certified by the IFVARB, this post would be taken down long ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.