Aeroflot’s first A350-900 has been delivered, featuring a modified livery!
About The Aeroflot A350:
- This is the first of 22 Airbus A350s Aeroflot has on order.
- This first Aeroflot A350, registered VQ-BFY, is named after the famous Russian composer, Tchaikovsky.
- The aircraft features the new Collins Aerospace Horizon Business Class Suite with sliding doors, direct-aisle access, and lie-flat seats.
- Aeroflot’s A350 also has 24 new Premium Economy seats and 264 Economy Class seats.
- The A350 is expected to operate familiarization flights from Moscow to St. Petersburg in a few weeks before flying to destinations such as London, Dubai, New York, Miami, Osaka, Singapore and Beijing.
Overall, it looks amazing. Pairing this with its new business class (Aeroflot Reveals New AMAZING Business Class For Its A350 (With Doors!)) this aircraft will be a true competitor in the market.
Can’t wait to see it in the sky!