This is probably now my favorite business class.
Aeroflot has revealed its new Business Class which will debut on its upcoming A350 aircraft
Aeroflot currently has 15 A350-900 XWBs on order and expects to receive 8 in 2020.
The airline expects to inaugurate A350 service from Moscow to:
- New York JFK effective March 29, 2020
- Beijing effective May 1, 2020
- Seoul effective June 1, 2020
- Miami effective June 2, 2020
Just wow, honestly. The finishes and tiny details make this business class look like something the Middle East 3 would create in my opinion.
- There will be 28 Business Class seats
- Arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration
- From the pictures, it looks like there will be enclosing doors.
(On-board Snack Bar)
Aeroflot will also feature a new Premium Economy Class seat:
- 24 reclining seats arranged in a 2-4-2 configuration.
Aeroflot will also feature a slightly modernized Economy Class seat:
- 264 seats arranged in a 3-3-3 configuration.
Images by Aeroflot/InsideFlyer: https://insideflyer.dk/global-first-se-billederne-af-aeroflots-foerste-airbus-a350-900-og-deres-nye-suite-business-class/?fbclid=IwAR0VtuKa4v6rqjgHVyIfPPPCXIexYVrRCfI1GDCsgpElSqeQzt_1RzpSeG4
Would You Fly On Aeroflot’s New Business Class?
How would you rate Aeroflot’s new Business Class in terms of design? (1-10)
Honestly, I didn’t Aeroflot was a great airline with its rather lackluster existing Business/Premium Economy Class cabins in its long-haul aircraft, but this takes Business Class to another level. Honestly, this may be on-par with Qatar’s Q-Suite Business Class seat.
What are your thoughts on this?