Aeroflot Reveals New AMAZING Business Class For Its A350 (With Doors!)

This is probably now my favorite business class.

Aeroflot has revealed its new Business Class which will debut on its upcoming A350 aircraft

Aeroflot currently has 15 A350-900 XWBs on order and expects to receive 8 in 2020.

The airline expects to inaugurate A350 service from Moscow to:

• New York JFK effective March 29, 2020
  • Beijing effective May 1, 2020
  • Seoul effective June 1, 2020
  • Miami effective June 2, 2020

Business Class:

Just wow, honestly. The finishes and tiny details make this business class look like something the Middle East 3 would create in my opinion.

• There will be 28 Business Class seats
  • Arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration
  • From the pictures, it looks like there will be enclosing doors.

(On-board Snack Bar)

Premium Economy:

Aeroflot will also feature a new Premium Economy Class seat:

• 24 reclining seats arranged in a 2-4-2 configuration.

Economy Class:

Aeroflot will also feature a slightly modernized Economy Class seat:

• 264 seats arranged in a 3-3-3 configuration.

Images by Aeroflot/InsideFlyer: https://insideflyer.dk/global-first-se-billederne-af-aeroflots-foerste-airbus-a350-900-og-deres-nye-suite-business-class/?fbclid=IwAR0VtuKa4v6rqjgHVyIfPPPCXIexYVrRCfI1GDCsgpElSqeQzt_1RzpSeG4

Would You Fly On Aeroflot’s New Business Class?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How would you rate Aeroflot’s new Business Class in terms of design? (1-10)

0 voters

Video Summation:

Honestly, I didn’t Aeroflot was a great airline with its rather lackluster existing Business/Premium Economy Class cabins in its long-haul aircraft, but this takes Business Class to another level. Honestly, this may be on-par with Qatar’s Q-Suite Business Class seat.

What are your thoughts on this?

9 Likes

I think it can help elevate the device Aeroflot provides, and help them kick off as a good option for many heading to Eastern Europe.

1 Like

They better call it the Aeroflot One Suite

1 Like

…and you can fly these routes imagining that you have that configuration inside.

1 Like

Is it me - or does their Business suite remind me of the Qatar Q-Suite - just orange and beige instead of purple.

1 Like

Very good info for those of us that want to fly a future route using the A350 in IF.

1 Like

Aeroflot has always been underrated. I’ve had tons of good things about them and these new cabins prove me right.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.