Aeroflot Airbus A350-900

Aeroflot Airbus A350-900

Aeroflot is a customer of the Airbus A350-900 and is ultimately scheduled to receive them this year. Given the lack of Russian liveries in Infinite Flight, as well as work A350 officially beginning, I thought it would be a good time to request this livery.

A little about the aircraft

The Airbus A350 was designed to directly compete with the Boeing 777x and the 787 indirectly. It first flew in 2013 and entered service with Qatar Airways. There are/were three variants; the cancelled -800, the -900, and the -1000.

More info:

A little about Aeroflot:

Aeroflot is the flag carrier of the Russian Federation and former Soviet Union. It can trace its’ history all the way back to 1923, making it 96 years old and one of the oldest airlines in the world. During the state-run period (Soviet Era) it was considered the largest airline in the world. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the airline was semi-privatized, with the Russian government owning 51% stake in the airline. The airline joined the Skyteam Alliance in 2006. Aeroflot is still quite large, controlling 40% of the air market in Russia. The sole hub of Aeroflot is at Sheremetyevo International Airport (UUEE/SVO), in the Russian capital of Moscow.

More info:

How the A350 will be used:

Once delivered in 2019/2020, the A350s will all be based at Sheremetyevo International Airport and used to replace the older Airbus A330s. As of right now, it is assumed that the A350 will fly to the same destinations the A330 does now.

Do vote for this amazing livery!

Credit to @Daniel14 for the general formatting of this topic, and @Captain_JR for fixing the big text

Woah, didn’t know Aeroflot had ordered the A350? The Livery loks nice tho on it :D

Also, Format Credit to @Daniel14… yeah you know… Hey Daniel, the post is Big, like very BIG, Zoomed if I may say, so, but I like it, nice and all 💖😂

9 Likes

Yeah, not sure what caused that…but hey, it’s pretty easy to read.

2 Likes

Yup. Will be easy for me to see if I were to take of my glasses and also for others with lower vision ;)

2 Likes

That’s what matters, making sure that everyone, glasses or not, is able to read about the Aeroflot A350 livery.

2 Likes

God, that livery looks so sleek and modern and like I mean it looks so futuristic cool, something from a Sci-Fi movie 😂

Very unique visually and beautiful too, might drop a vote later on actually ;)

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re considering! Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

Why does the Aeroflot livery look so good on the A350? 😍😍😍

Who am I kidding, any livery would look good on the A350 (for the most part). It’s a gorgeous plane!

2 Likes

That’s true… the A350 makes any livery look good!

2 Likes

You’ve got my vote. Such a great livery on that airframe. I’ll be flying this everywhere in the SU route map if it comes out.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the support! I will surely be flying the SU network with this as well!

1 Like

It will soon cease to be a dream. 😃

8 Likes

You have no idea how much I want this in the sim! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

‘Tis gorgeous!

3 Likes

That is the sign of Russian Powa!!

3 Likes

I agree! It doesn’t even have full paint and I know it’ll be gorgeous!

2 Likes

Gotta love the livery in the A350. I think it would look better than in the 787 they originally ordered.

3 Likes

I think it’s better, too! Our beliefs shall be confirmed in a few days time.

1 Like

Looks rather stately, as well.

1 Like

Looks pretty generic and not very amusing to me. Doesn’t seem to catch my eye. Very nice request though!

1 Like